Lowered and stretched (handling)?

I dont have powercommander yet, but I also have Muzzys exhaust... Love the sound!!! You?

lower3.jpg

Yeah, but dont like the way it backfires...I also saw that reaper had a pair valve remover kit so I bought that too which will fix that.

Remove the pair valve and don't forget the small airbox mod to compliment the K&N air filter.
Should be about 160 hp.
3" will be great. It'll help to prevent wheeling and won't mess your handling up to bad.

Yeah thats what Im shooting for with the 3 in extension, what airbox mod?
(1)Remove the air box.Take the filter out, see the flapper valve?
(2)Remove that. See the rim that aligns the air filter?
(3)Cut everything on the INSIDE of that out with a dremel tool. LEAVING the rim to align the filter when you put it back in.
See the thing in the bottom of the box that actuated the flapper?
(4)Either, Remove that, plug the whole by siliconing a round peice of plastic(that you cut out of the flapper valve that you removed)on the underside of the hole.
OR,
(5)Leave it installed and IT will plug the whole.
Whichever you do with the valve, PLUG the vacuum hose that was connected to the bottom of it with a screw coated with silicon(so there are no vacuum leaks).
(6) Blow the box out with air OR flood it with water to clean all the plastic shavings out.
(7)Re-install the airbox.
(8)Re-install the air filter.
You now have whats known as the "Small Airbox Mod".
It just lets the engine breath easier and it DOES make a difference.
cool.gif

Print this out and bring it with you so you can reference it incase you forget something.
Have any questions, feel free to email me at
BADZXELEVEN@aol.com

Back