Kevin (vman1300) needs us more than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin, the most important element in ones mind is his or her ability carry on,, to remain positive and conquer!

There is a lot of positive people supporting you here,, saying prayers for the flame in you to never burn down. For the flame to grow higher and higher until a blaze is realized and you emit a glow no one would have ever realized possible!

Please keep an unimaginable faith, my friend. The Lord is by your side and He will NEVER give you more than you can carry. Be blessed. You are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

-Chris

A man, as a general rule, owes very little to what he is born with – a man is what he makes of himself.
Alexander Graham Bell, inventor

those of us that know you, also know your sense of self. it is through us your strength is evident.
we are here for you to draw from in any way you need.

take care brother.

I just made a call over to Mr Cycles, and they believe Kevin gets to come home this weekend. It could be bad info, but I hope not.

Ive tried calling the last few days, but no replies as of yet!

I just got off the phone with Brenda a little while ago, Kevin is still in the hospital.
Im afraid the news is not too good, at this point, Kevins liver and kidney's have begun to shut down. He is almost completely healed from the last surgery, and should be able to start eating soon.
They will be running more tests over the next few days to see if if the liver and kidney's come back around.
I told Brenda that i would call later this week to see how everything is going, and ill post what info i get!
I also told Brenda that they are in our prayers always!

I just got off the phone with Brenda a little while ago, Kevin is still in the hospital.
Im afraid the news is not too good, at this point, Kevins liver and kidney's have begun to shut down. He is almost completely healed from the last surgery, and should be able to start eating soon.
They will be running more tests over the next few days to see if if the liver and kidney's come back around.
I told Brenda that i would call later this week to see how everything is going, and ill post what info i get!
I also told Brenda that they are in our prayers always!

Thanks for the update John. Continued prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back