**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Fairfax VT to Barber Motorsports 1,256 miles, 18 h 54 min

If COTA wasn't so ridiculously expensive I'd sure like a few laps on it...

With all the $$ you are saving on track days (being an instructor) i think you should treat yourself to a world class Moto GP track!
I just want to ride this track one time.
Charles and I definitely have a plan of doing COTA this year.
Just One Time!!

dang crazy price.... Chris, I wish it was saving $$$ being an instructor... It's easily just as expensive or more, but only because I end up going to a lot more events than I could if I was just a customer. Yea, so I don't pay track day fee, but have all the other costs which I'm sure are offset when I'm doing more than double the events I could afford to do as a customer.... But I still call that a perk...

Haven't had a streetbike since September and I'm not missing it yet. I think I've gone out on two rides borrowing my dad's bike, but that's it... I'm not jonesing to just hop on my bike and go for a spin around town, but MAN I am itching to hop on the gsxr and motor up turn 4 at Barber!!!!

I didn't think about that Jay! I'm sure you guys do hit plenty more tracks and events overall costs with the tire bill add up quick I'm sure! If all goes well I will send you in march!!

Wish I could say I'm ready to ride.
I have been dragging azz on losing a few pounds before a track day! :(
I think I am the heaviest I've been in a while. To ride comfortable And enjoy the level of riding I need to shed at least 15 lbs.
How is everyone else fair?
Bike and health??
Any mods/gear over the winter?

Wish I could say I'm ready to ride.
I have been dragging azz on losing a few pounds before a track day! :(
I think I am the heaviest I've been in a while. To ride comfortable And enjoy the level of riding I need to shed at least 15 lbs.
How is everyone else fair?
Bike and health??
Any mods/gear over the winter?

I'm about the same weight wise, but had gotten "floppier" over time after Connor was born. I've hit my push up routine pretty hard since the start of the year and FINALLY got back on my mountain bike after almost a year off. Have been riding every weekend at least, getting that leg strength and stamina back up. So, I'm coming around. Ever since I started college and really hit the weight room, I've always hovered right at 215 no matter what "floppiness" level. It's just my body's happy place, I'm just trying "tighten" lol

Luckily, I still have my youth so I should be good to go when the season starts!!

Oh and absolutely no mods or gear over the winter. I did finally install the Vortex clip-ons on the 09 but they came off my 06. I added everything I planned to late last year when building the 09 up. Think I may get a +2 sprocket at some point, but that's probably it. Also got my suit cleaned and shined up, but that's it!

Honestly, I haven't wanted to spend more $$ on the motorbike lately, but have been wanting to on the pedal bike!!

Uhg. Jay Your flop around weight is where I top out at 215 except you are probably much leaner and taller...I think my body fat is around 35% sad to say. I really need to be below 200 and have at least 3 weeks of cardio pre-track day.
Bike and gear are where I want to be for most part. I have contemplated selling one of the Arai helmets to buy a shoei. Just prefer the way the shoei rides. And still been thinking about the galfer Superbike wave rotors...but that's more of a wish list.
Days are ticking by. I better get on the eliptical!!

I'm IN!
It's been a long while since All 4 of us have been at Barber on the same weekend!

Screenshot_2016-02-10-15-00-42.png

Guess what else!! Dunlop just lowered prices on all their race tires by $30! Just got the email!

NTEC slicks that I have paid $409 a set for last year are selling for $369 on RTS!

Yeah, that makes me do the dance :) :banana::super:

Guess what else!! Dunlop just lowered prices on all their race tires by $30! Just got the email!

NTEC slicks that I have paid $409 a set for last year are selling for $369 on RTS!

Yeah, that makes me do the dance :) :banana::super:

$319 a set if you are running the 190s

Back