**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

UH OH, lap timer pics getting broke out! LOL.... Definitely think he's gotten the bugs sorted. He was scooting last time out!

I must ask though, who were you on track with when you get that PB? ;);)

Got my ole gals oil changed yesterday. Got her safety wired up and buttoned up the lower. That was pretty much it for maintenance this year. Will flush the brake fluid right before the first weekend. Slicks that are on it should be good for the first weekend, so don't plan on changing unless it's going to be a washout. So, she's all set!!

Hoping to drop into the 36's at some point this year. Not in March, but sometime :)

You had a good pace that I could keep up with that day Jay!!

That time will probably be good til October of this year. Doubtful I will be hitting any PBs first track day out.

Battery charged.
Initial shakedown is checking nuts bolts chains etc
Probably going change out tires..if I'm gonna ride 3 days.
Fluids done next week.

Excited!!

Are you riding advanced this trip?

You had a good pace that I could keep up with that day Jay!!

That time will probably be good til October of this year. Doubtful I will be hitting any PBs first track day out.

Battery charged.
Initial shakedown is checking nuts bolts chains etc
Probably going change out tires..if I'm gonna ride 3 days.
Fluids done next week.

Excited!!

Yes sir! Hopefully you guys can come play around here and there in A group.
Are you there for the 3 days Charlie?
Looking forward to seeing and riding with everyone!

Does anyone know if stt forum is still on tapatalk?
If not are they using another browser?

I am waiting til last minute to pay for Monday...see how weekend goes...also may sign up for Intermediate if I'm to sore... ..guessing it will probably not sell out. Are you guys instructing in intermediate all 3 days?

I'm only in for the weekend. Charlie is for all 3. Not sure on Keith's plans.

Don't you dare sing up for Int just because you are sore... suck it up LOL!!!

It was partly that you guys might be in intermediate AND partly that I am old, fat, and out of shape..lol

Back