GET READY FOR THE FLOOD OF USED HAYABUSA'S ON THE

(LCB @ Jun. 20 2007,12:10) it's already on the list dude....  and the list is LONG!
beerchug.gif

(LCB @ Jun. 20 2007,14:flamethrowing:) 3 is good - looking for #4 tho.....
Okay, I'll give you a break this one time, flaunting ya stuff.

I'm just jealous as heck anyway
laugh.gif

the only thing I can't seem to do so far is clone myself so I can ride more than 1 at once... I'll keep working on it though...

(LCB @ Jun. 20 2007,15:flamethrowing:) the only thing I can't seem to do so far is clone myself so I can ride more than 1 at once...   I'll keep working on it though...
Oh no...CLONING IS BAD...don't get WWJD started! LOL

I wish I had a fleet of toys...
sad.gif
wink.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,12:26)
(LCB @ Jun. 20 2007,14
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) 3 is good - looking for #4 tho.....
Okay,   I'll give you a break this one time, flaunting ya stuff.

I'm just jealous as heck anyway  
laugh.gif
Hey, this is a PG rated forum buddy. If you want to flaunt your stuff than go over to that "other" forum  
tounge.gif

Oh and....heres the missing pic of the 999  
laugh.gif

flaunt.jpg

laugh.gif

No, no - not at all.... you just haven't found the right formula yet when it comes to prioritizing how you spend your money!

Rumour has it - they put it in the bank for you at work... but everytime I look - my balance says zero. Go figure!

I'm a month away from 49 years old..i've ridden since i was 14 circa 1972...i hadta give up my last of a long string of bikes in '91 (my '89 goldwing) due to me being laid-off while myb wife was 6 months with our 1st child...but in '99?...I came back...as i guess what's termed a "Re-Entry Rider"...with an early release '00 model Kaw ZRX1100R...and whadda bike!...they had come a long ways in my 8 year riding lay-off..next was a Yami FZ1..owned'em both for awhile..then offed the FZ1 for my '03 Busa in '05...and the busa?..well..the other bikes were great?..but the busa was awesome...met my match..and while i pretty much harnessed the power of the rex and the fizzer?...the busa to this day is still having none of it..it's throttle still reminds me from time too time who's boss...and my guess is...it ain't me..yet...and won't be for quite some time...so?..i don't much care how much more powerful or lighter the new busa may be...i've got all the bike i need for quite some time to come...certainly not r5eason enough to off ORen for the opportunity to toss $12K+ on any first year model, newly released bigger better busa.

I hope for suzi that the new busa truely is one bad mofo...and i'm sure it will be...but on the streets and twisties?...i bet it will be quite some time before any new model busa owners get up to parr with the familiarity and skills i've already developed aboard ORen...as a new gun dosen't always make a greater shooter...i'll stick with what i've got as..i'm fairly damn certain that she's still to this day..."more than i need"....and i like that.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Great comment Bill!

I feel the same. Each time I get on the Busa,, it has an amazing ability to humble me,, to keep me in check with reality. I fight with myself. I laugh inside my helmet with utter joy and jubilation at the absurdity of it all. How a machine can time after time throw me so quickly through a time/space/distance void so quickly. It boggles my mind. And then, it is humble when I want it to be. So gentle spirited with all the compassion and grace of a kitten when spoken to nicely and with total respect! And angry and volatile when pushed to its limits!

In a word or statement that almost brings me to tears each and every time I get off of this bike is that it is exhilarating and give me goose bumps,,,, all over my body as if it has a soul.

It has shaken my world to the point of almost losing it. Just the simple memory of sliding on my back at 110mph because of a mistake I made in judgment,, the months of rehabilitation from injuries that I sustained from the stint and countless nights of involuntarily kicking myself awake trying to correct my mistake in my mind and avoid the accident tells me that a simple machine if not respected can take your life in an instant and place you into another world - wholeheartedly!

It brings compliments each and every time I come to a stop, whether that be at a stop where someone yells over at me or merely just coming out with my coffee to admire it myself. People compliment this bike like no other I have ever owned,, and that is a lot.

I have never seen Suzuki disappoint on any level when it comes to their motorcycles. Their designers seem to be somewhat connected to the cosmos regarding internal operation and mechanical technologies! Their body lines and design features always are a step ahead of everyone else.

Sure, they don't hit square on each and every time. That is what learning is about. If mistakes that are made aren't learned by, then the mistakes are sent full circle,,, and made again until corrected!

When they release the new Hayabusa, I can only expect that there will be a fair share of folks that are immediately skeptical. And also, there will be an even balance of those that see the mission statement and vision that Suzuki wishes to convey.

Honestly, I don't expect a flood of Hayabusa's to hit the market because, with all of you, I share the enthusiasm and insight to the soul of this bike! It is there. It is hard to explain to others that ,,, just don't get it! ,,, and they never will. But that is okay, isn't it! Because it is mine and that is all that matters! I get it! Each and every time I ride it, stare at it in the garage or simply imagine my last ride!

My passion is my life! My Hayabusa is my respected extension!

Long live the Hayabusa!

cool.gif

Cookie, you had me at "sliding on my back at 110MPH"...
HOOWAH!

Bill, who invented the plastic squeeze bottle ketchup lid again? Hope Oren is ok my man and I could have sworn you were getting everything out of it, maybe one day I'll ride behind it again
cool.gif

Great posts folks!

i dont think the used hayabusas will be flooding the market if everybody keeps talkin the way they are now ahahaha I am
firedevil.gif

(YH2K @ Jun. 21 2007,11:27) Cookie, you had me at "sliding on my back at 110MPH"...
HOOWAH!

Bill, who invented the plastic squeeze bottle ketchup lid again? Hope Oren is ok my man and I could have sworn you were getting everything out of it, maybe one day I'll ride behind it again
cool.gif

Great posts folks!
tounge.gif
I'm sorry I don't have that many words to decribe the accident. You'll have to kind imagine it. It wasn't fun. That's all I can say aside from my life definitely changed at that instant!

If it weren't for wearing full leathers and top notch gear,, things would have been a whole lot different.
super.gif

Crash2+Helmet+4+IV1182458500.jpg

toast
brave.gif

(Cookie @ Jun. 21 2007,00:47) Great comment Bill!

I feel the same. Each time I get on the Busa,, it has an amazing ability to humble me,, to keep me in check with reality. I fight with myself. I laugh inside my helmet with utter joy and jubilation at the absurdity of it all. How a machine can time after time throw me so quickly through a time/space/distance void so quickly. It boggles my mind. And then, it is humble when I want it to be. So gentle spirited with all the compassion and grace of a kitten when spoken to nicely and with total respect! And angry and volatile when pushed to its limits!

In a word or statement that almost brings me to tears each and every time I get off of this bike is that it is exhilarating and give me goose bumps,,,, all over my body as if it has a soul.

It has shaken my world to the point of almost losing it. Just the simple memory of sliding on my back at 110mph because of a mistake I made in judgment,, the months of rehabilitation from injuries that I sustained from the stint and   countless nights of involuntarily kicking myself awake trying to correct my mistake in my mind and avoid the accident tells me that a simple machine if not respected can take your life in an instant and place you into another world - wholeheartedly!

It brings compliments each and every time I come to a stop, whether that be at a stop where someone yells over at me or merely just coming out with my coffee to admire it myself. People compliment this bike like no other I have ever owned,, and that is a lot.

I have never seen Suzuki disappoint on any level when it comes to their motorcycles. Their designers seem to be somewhat connected to the cosmos regarding internal operation and mechanical technologies! Their body lines and design features always are a step ahead of everyone else.

Sure, they don't hit square on each and every time. That is what learning is about. If mistakes that are made aren't learned by, then the mistakes are sent full circle,,, and made again until corrected!

When they release the new Hayabusa, I can only expect that there will be a fair share of folks that are immediately skeptical. And also, there will be an even balance of those that see the mission statement and vision that Suzuki wishes to convey.

Honestly, I don't expect a flood of Hayabusa's to hit the market because, with all of you, I share the enthusiasm and insight to the soul of this bike! It is there. It is hard to explain to others that ,,, just don't get it! ,,, and they never will. But that is okay, isn't it! Because it is mine and that is all that matters! I get it! Each and every time I ride it, stare at it  in the garage or simply imagine my last ride!

My passion is my life!  My Hayabusa is my respected extension!

Long live the Hayabusa!

cool.gif
bowdown.gif
!!! WOW.....I actually read all of that one and couldnt agree more. This post is worthy of a sticky!

Back