Descendant Of The Hayabusa

Doing the math: 79 ft/lbs of TQ at 18,000 rpm is 270 HP ... it's all about the RPM. where do that post 270 HP?

if I read this is some well known magazine it mite mean somthn. this tell me nothn therefore means nothn. just opinions..... my opinion is next year Suzuka will come out with a 1500 cc TT with a complete auto shifting clutch less trans. does that mean it will happen now? hope so.... but pretty unlikely

Programming, flashing, whatever you want to call it, it's the same thing.
This is a Busa site. You were talking about getting a Busa to 250-300hp through ecu "programming"...and the gen2 is under 200hp at the crank.
So your argument doesn't work, and your statements are still not true. Busa or not, there is no magic programming that gives the huge hp you claim.
You also now see the difference in late model 1ks vs the Busa.
And the 1k(or any bike engine)can't be flashed/programmed and get the huge gains you claim either.

Our (NZ) fuel ratings are similar to Australia's, we have 91,95 & 98 octane fuels,not sure whether it's RON like in Japan. Our mechanics recommend we put either 95 or 98 in as they have a higher rating and don't cause the engine to "ping" if that means anything

Just Googled it and according to several posts NZ and AU use the RON system and we use R+M/2(which comes out to about 5 octane points lower).

Just Googled it and according to several posts NZ and AU use the RON system and we use R+M/2(which comes out to about 5 octane points lower).
Thanks for the info bro, I use basically either BP or Mobil as their fuel is better quality and they tend to water check their tanks to make sure there's no water build-up ,Caltex fuel basically sucks s#&h.

Back