Descendant Of The Hayabusa

Of course it isn't all displacement. Head design, cams, advanced electronics, and alot of variables.
But I've never heard of a bike that makes 170-180 wheel hp, flash the ecu, and gain 80-130hp. Not happening. Never.
Ask anyone here, or any reputable builder.
As for tires, I can get 1800 to 2k miles from a front, and 1k to 1500 on a rear on average, Q2s, Q3s. Draggin knees on 180hp.
Of course you can't ride all day on 250hp bike, spinning the tires, intentionally or not!
That should be known before you even buy an H2. And if they can't figure out how to ride it without blowing tires in 25 miles, maybe it's not the bike for them.
If the tuner can't keep a new Z rated tire from "falling apart on the dyno"...then he's an idiot. Plain and simple.
Youtube Bigcc Racing in England.
Watch him dyno a twin tutbo 900+hp Busa...and it's tire holds up.
The H2 will be the first production bike to push tire technology in a long time. So wait a couple years.
I've been riding and wrenching bikes near 28 years now. I remember the 900s and their 100-120hp too.
They were awesome, in their day. I'll stick to more modern, and with fuel injection.
HAVE YOU USED Magnetti Marelli ECU AND FUEL INJECTORS THIS IS WHAT THE APRILIA RSV4-RF 230hp 1000cc is using and also Moto GP requirement .
the factory ECU are some what limited,

What's the horse power rating you get out of a supercharged busa?

I can't say for sure.
I want to say 250-300hp range, if I remember correctly. Depending on boost and stock or aftermarket engine internals.
They are uncommon. I have seen a couple in British fast wheelie contests, 200+mph...wheelie

Got some crazy talk going on.....see what the internet does?

First, the fastest H2 I am aware of, has run just shy of 230 mph with highly favorable weather conditions. Most have had a hard time breaking into the 210s. The one on youtube from Turkey that reportedly run almost 250 is purely BS.

Second, there has been only 1 Busa run 300+ mph, Bill Warner R.I.P.. No one else on a Busa has run anything close. I believe the next one was Billy Shoemaker at 269 mph. Just a few have run much fastest than 250.

Third, superbikes (1000c) bikes makes their HP by spinning the engines crazy high. My BMW S1000rr with only head work (stock cams) makes in the 210 wHP range. But that's at 14,000 rpm. TQ is still in the low-mid 80s. Some of the motogp bikes make 230-240, but they have to use pneumatic valves and peak power is in the 15ks rpm ranges.

I don't disagree.
I don't know or care if the H2 went 230 or 250mph. I'm also all for not spreading disinformation.
I said turbo Busas have come close to 300mph. That is a true statement.
Yes, Bill Warner broke 300mph.
And if 269 is the next best thing, it's still close enough. In terms of what a Z rated tire is capable of...which was the discussion, not the details of LSR. Which is highly respectable, just not adding to the fact that; if you have an H2, and you can't go 25 miles without blowing a tire, or ride any distance at all. Which can only mean 2 things.
1, you can't ride. Or 2, and more likely...you're just having alot of fun.
I'm also glad the details of newer 1k engines were compared to the much tourqier, lower revving Busa.
That it's not, flash and 75% more hp :beerchug:

Tough to compare the volumetric efficiency of an ~18 year old engine to that of a near state of the art MotoGp spec bike. Too many factors involved to even have a logical discussion in this regard. Power adders are great equalizers though.

I can't say for sure.
I want to say 250-300hp range, if I remember correctly. Depending on boost and stock or aftermarket engine internals.
They are uncommon. I have seen a couple in British fast wheelie contests, 200+mph...wheelie
Cheers bro, not many if any supercharged busas here. Oh as it's half 9 here ,wish you all over there a happy new year

What a 250hp, Naturally aspirated Engine looks like (externally anyway). This is the Aprilia RSV4-R-FW-GP, pneumatic valves and all. Keep in mind that the Aprilia is likely the least advanced engine in MotoGP at the moment. For a sense of scale that's a 17 tooth countershaft sprocket on there (same as your busa (likely a 520 though))

Aprilia-RSV4-R-FW-GP-Aprilia-Racing-Factory-Works-02.jpg

HAVE YOU USED Magnetti Marelli ECU AND FUEL INJECTORS THIS IS WHAT THE APRILIA RSV4-RF 230hp 1000cc is using and also Moto GP requirement .
the factory ECU are some what limited,

No, we are talking about the Hayabusa.
It uses Ecu Editor, which I have a bench flasher for.
Regardless, Busa or Aprilia, you're not getting huge numbers(as you originally claimed)from just an ecu flash on either.

20 k for a hayabusa ? Fk I spent 13 k new for my bird
Currency exchange /DollAr decides as well as market volume. At least your fuel is cheaper than ours too. For 98octane we pay between $1.95 and $2.25 per litre which is more than what you pay per gallon.

I don't disagree.
I don't know or care if the H2 went 230 or 250mph. I'm also all for not spreading disinformation.
I said turbo Busas have come close to 300mph. That is a true statement.
Yes, Bill Warner broke 300mph.
And if 269 is the next best thing, it's still close enough. In terms of what a Z rated tire is capable of...which was the discussion, not the details of LSR. Which is highly respectable, just not adding to the fact that; if you have an H2, and you can't go 25 miles without blowing a tire, or ride any distance at all. Which can only mean 2 things.
1, you can't ride. Or 2, and more likely...you're just having alot of fun.
I'm also glad the details of newer 1k engines were compared to the much tourqier, lower revving Busa.
That it's not, flash and 75% more hp :beerchug:
No, we are talking about the Hayabusa.
It uses Ecu Editor, which I have a bench flasher for.
Regardless, Busa or Aprilia, you're not getting huge numbers(as you originally claimed)from just an ecu flash on either.[/QUOT
I never clamed a flashed ECU, I said ECU programing. in order to be able to program the ECU it would have to be something like Magnetti Marelli ecu

What a 250hp, Naturally aspirated Engine looks like (externally anyway). This is the Aprilia RSV4-R-FW-GP, pneumatic valves and all. Keep in mind that the Aprilia is likely the least advanced engine in MotoGP at the moment. For a sense of scale that's a 17 tooth countershaft sprocket on there (same as your busa (likely a 520 though))

View attachment 1570618
nice

KTM claims there RC16 bike for the 2017MotoGP season makes 270 hp at 18K! They claim it's rideable at that HP and they don't turn the wick down for most of the track and open it up on the straight. Hard to believe they can meet fuel limits with that much power

KTM claims there RC 16 bike for the 2017 Moto GP season makes 270 hp at 18 K !

They claim it's ride-able at that HP and they don't turn the wick down for most of the track and open it up on the straight.

Hard to believe they can meet fuel limits with that much power .

31505d1324074521-2012-ktm-rc8-r-rc8-r-race-spec-review-first-ride-ktm990v4.jpg

Back