GET READY FOR THE FLOOD OF USED HAYABUSA'S ON THE

Cookie

Registered
GET READY FOR THE FLOOD OF USED HAYABUSA'S ON THE MARKET?!

The NEW 2008 SUZUKI HAYABUSA is now imminent and laying ready in storage waiting for the release in August, September or October!

The market will be flooded with used Hayabusa's, from seemingly rare 1999 models to present, that owners will be scrabbling to liquidate so that they will be able to 1) buy the new bike with the least impact on their pocket books and 2) also to be able to get the "top dollar" on their customized bike (or even stock for that matter) before the prices come down so low that all that was invested will no longer be available!

Imagine,,, used Hayabusa's for as low as $3200.00!!

Not only will this be fun to watch,,, but, this could be real interesting watching grown men panic like school girls!

American Suzuki,,, smart as a fox?
rock.gif

maybe I can afford a second busa dont need the new model still happy with the old one
super.gif

(Cookie @ Jun. 18 2007,23:02)
(omslaw @ Jun. 18 2007,20:56)
lurk.gif
Lame 'Popcorn' emoticons aren't acceptable!

Please use one or more brain cells to express in this thread!  
laugh.gif
It's too late - already 1/2 asleep!
tounge.gif

(Cookie @ Jun. 18 2007,20:52) GET READY FOR THE FLOOD OF USED HAYABUSA'S ON THE MARKET?!

The NEW 2008 SUZUKI HAYABUSA is now imminent and laying ready in storage waiting for the release in August, September or October!

The market will be flooded with used Hayabusa's, from seemingly rare 1999 models to present, that owners will be scrabbling to liquidate so that they will be able to 1) buy the new bike with the least impact on their pocket books and 2) also to be able to get the "top dollar" on their customized bike (or even stock for that matter) before the prices come down so low that all that was invested will no longer be available!

Not only will this be fun to watch,,, but, this could be real interesting watching grown men panic like school girls!

rock.gif
cool.gif
Now I can buy three more for what I paid for the one I have now
super.gif

Gonna have to remodel the garage...since I'm gonna have a Busa for everyday of the week
beerchug.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jun. 18 2007,21:23)
(Cookie @ Jun. 18 2007,20:52) GET READY FOR THE FLOOD OF USED HAYABUSA'S ON THE MARKET?!

rock.gif
cool.gif
Now I can buy three more for what I paid for the one I have now
super.gif
I mean, it will be really fun. I am with you! I will be stocking up!
super.gif

super.gif

I honestly think that IF the 08 Busa hits this year and is actually faster and different.... people will still buy 07's as well as other previous models.

People still buy other bikes even though the Busa and 14 are the fastest prod. bikes right now.... and I think our bikes will still hold their value if the 08 turns out to be improved.

I also won't be in any rush to hop on a new 08. I'll spend a year listening to what people say about it here and then maybe make the new purchase and let some new Busa worshipper take over on my 06.

$3k for an 07 or previous?

I sure would pick one up and make ready for the track. Save my baby from any harm!

Doubt that will happen... but none the less I'm kinda anxious to see the 08 on the floor.

(00Negative @ Jun. 18 2007,21:46) $3k for an 07 or previous?

I sure would pick one up and make ready for the track.  Save my baby from any harm!

Doubt that will happen... but none the less I'm kinda anxious to see the 08 on the floor.
Won't hit the floor before 3/08
wink.gif

Back