GET READY FOR THE FLOOD OF USED HAYABUSA'S ON THE

Long live the Busa
beerchug.gif

(CouchRocket @ Jun. 21 2007,16:16) <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>
(Cookie @ Jun. 21 2007,00:47) Great comment Bill!

I feel the same. Each time I get on the Busa,, it has an amazing ability to humble me,, to keep me in check with reality. I fight with myself. I laugh inside my helmet with utter joy and jubilation at the absurdity of it all. How a machine can time after time throw me so quickly through a time/space/distance void so quickly. It boggles my mind. And then, it is humble when I want it to be. So gentle spirited with all the compassion and grace of a kitten when spoken to nicely and with total respect! And angry and volatile when pushed to its limits!

In a word or statement that almost brings me to tears each and every time I get off of this bike is that it is exhilarating and give me goose bumps,,,, all over my body as if it has a soul.

It has shaken my world to the point of almost losing it. Just the simple memory of sliding on my back at 110mph because of a mistake I made in judgment,, the months of rehabilitation from injuries that I sustained from the stint and countless nights of involuntarily kicking myself awake trying to correct my mistake in my mind and avoid the accident tells me that a simple machine if not respected can take your life in an instant and place you into another world - wholeheartedly!

It brings compliments each and every time I come to a stop, whether that be at a stop where someone yells over at me or merely just coming out with my coffee to admire it myself. People compliment this bike like no other I have ever owned,, and that is a lot.

I have never seen Suzuki disappoint on any level when it comes to their motorcycles. Their designers seem to be somewhat connected to the cosmos regarding internal operation and mechanical technologies! Their body lines and design features always are a step ahead of everyone else.

Sure, they don't hit square on each and every time. That is what learning is about. If mistakes that are made aren't learned by, then the mistakes are sent full circle,,, and made again until corrected!

When they release the new Hayabusa, I can only expect that there will be a fair share of folks that are immediately skeptical. And also, there will be an even balance of those that see the mission statement and vision that Suzuki wishes to convey.

Honestly, I don't expect a flood of Hayabusa's to hit the market because, with all of you, I share the enthusiasm and insight to the soul of this bike! It is there. It is hard to explain to others that ,,, just don't get it! ,,, and they never will. But that is okay, isn't it! Because it is mine and that is all that matters! I get it! Each and every time I ride it, stare at it in the garage or simply imagine my last ride!

My passion is my life! My Hayabusa is my respected extension!

Long live the Hayabusa!

cool.gif
</span>
bowdown.gif
!!! WOW.....I actually read all of that one and couldn't agree more. This post is worthy of a sticky!
Thanks CouchRocket, but it isn't necessary. I vent a bit but I am actually a pretty humble guy,,, just like everyone here!
beerchug.gif

Awesome comments. I'm glad to hear the experiences I am having - someone else is having too. I just thought I was being fanatic or too hedonistic on my buse... but cookie - you absolutley described the exhilaration to a T.

Laughing in the helmet - ear to ear grins - all that. Its a power kick for sure and the buse always delivers.

I don't care what happens at this point - everything liter and higher is silly fast nowadays. The joy of the ride is the key. Thanks cookie - great thread!

CloudNine - we're looking for your input now that you've said too much. ;-)

With 40,000 miles on mine by the end of summer mine will not be worth enough to trade in, I will keep it for a commuter and save the new one for fun.

(Rocketman @ Jun. 21 2007,22:17) Awesome comments. I'm glad to hear the experiences I am having - someone else is having too. I just thought I was being fanatic or too hedonistic on my buse... but cookie - you absolutley described the exhilaration to a T.

Laughing in the helmet - ear to ear grins - all that. Its a power kick for sure and the buse always delivers.

I don't care what happens at this point - everything liter and higher is silly fast nowadays. The joy of the ride is the key. Thanks cookie - great thread!
wink.gif

Back