GET READY FOR THE FLOOD OF USED HAYABUSA'S ON THE

You know, I can afford to pop for a new one but why buy into the hype at this point? My 2000 Busa is very fast, stops incredibly fast, never fades, handles so well with suspension, garners comments whenever I park it.....I love this thing! For those that can't sleep in anticipation of the 08, that's your business. For me, there are thousands of miles of performance and pleasure still waiting for me....to be provided by the Hayabusa that is currently sitting in my garage.

This strand reminds me of a good book I once read.....How to want what you already have. Raydog

front_fork_swap012.JPG

(raydog @ Jun. 20 2007,00:19) You know, I can afford to pop for a new one but why buy into the hype at this point? My 2000 Busa is very fast, stops incredibly fast, never fades, handles so well with suspension, garners comments whenever I park it.....I love this thing!  For those that can't sleep in anticipation of the 08, that's your business.  For me, there are thousands of miles of performance and pleasure still waiting for me....to be provided by the Hayabusa that is currently sitting in my garage.    

This strand reminds me of a good book I once read.....How to want what you already have.        Raydog
Excellent point, thank you!!

(Big Bo @ Jun. 19 2007,21:32) $3200, Cookie, I`ll take two!
Good, God,, I may have started something here! The Power of suggestion can be insane!

I will take Shortcut's suggestion! I think a Hayabusa ONLY rental biz would be a hoot!
biggrin.gif

All you need a DESIRE and a HELMET!
crazy.gif

<span style='color:firebrick'>"Sign the waver, jackass and swipe your credit card!!" </span>

(raydog @ Jun. 19 2007,21:19) You know, I can afford to pop for a new one but why buy into the hype at this point? My 2000 Busa is very fast, stops incredibly fast, never fades, handles so well with suspension, garners comments whenever I park it.....I love this thing!  For those that can't sleep in anticipation of the 08, that's your business.  For me, there are thousands of miles of performance and pleasure still waiting for me....to be provided by the Hayabusa that is currently sitting in my garage.    

This strand reminds me of a good book I once read.....How to want what you already have.        Raydog
AMEN BROTHER
bowdown.gif

1BAD2K_resize_pics__41_.jpg

That is a beautiful blue! Your bike is a candidate for some rides with us out west here! Take care bro........raydog

(raydog @ Jun. 20 2007,00:19) You know, I can afford to pop for a new one but why buy into the hype at this point? My 2000 Busa is very fast, stops incredibly fast, never fades, handles so well with suspension, garners comments whenever I park it.....I love this thing! For those that can't sleep in anticipation of the 08, that's your business. For me, there are thousands of miles of performance and pleasure still waiting for me....to be provided by the Hayabusa that is currently sitting in my garage.

This strand reminds me of a good book I once read.....How to want what you already have. Raydog
Nice scoot raydawg
wink.gif

Back