Zx-14 will be the new "busa"

I was wondering if the 14 has the same frequent valve adjusting period as the ZZR 12. That would suck. Every 7500 miles

Where are the George Foreman Grills? ha!ha!
tounge.gif

WOW
wow.gif
Just when you thought the poor thing couldn't get any worse...
laugh.gif

Does look better with the foreman grills... Though I thought they might look tough in Chrome lit with LEDS...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140747131 -->

Good way to ruin a sport bike. The 14 would look good without the banana seat and old school grills. Also a little less frontal area than a dump truck and it would be very attractive.

I don't mind Kawis or any brand in particular. I would definitly choose the 10r or 636 over that thing. Your pic just confirmed it. Always remember the Busa is legendary.

hey....where's the "PUKE" emoticon?..can we get it added to the primary line?....supt'in tells me we're gonna need it a lot around here in these days to come.
laugh.gif

I took my girl in for a oil change and tune up today. Saw a new all black 10r for the first time and thought it was awesome. I sat on it and it did'nt feel right for me. I sat on a new GSXR 1k and it felt perfect. Yeah it would be nice to have another stable mate and perhaps one day I might. But damn I just plain love my busa. The mechanic brought it over to me after the his test ride and asked...Where do you find roads here in Florida to lean it so much after looking at my tires. I said everywhere you ride, you have to make a turn sooner or later! You don't have to ride in a straight line all the time.

I bought my bike to ride. Not to race or brag about. I just love to ride it and thats all that matters.

<!--EDIT|Oldroller
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140749102 -->

I am not crazy about the looks...looks like an old bike trying to be more modern. This is one bike you actually have to mod it to make it look good. The Busa in my opinion is the best looking stock bike, just so sexy lines and curves and just even looks fast as hell! 1 look and you go thats a Busa. You see this crap and go is that an rf?

Good way to ruin a sport bike. The 14 would look good without the banana seat and old school grills. Also a little less frontal area than a dump truck and it would be very attractive.

I don't mind Kawis or any brand in particular. I would definitly choose the 10r or 636 over that thing. Your pic just confirmed it. Always remember the Busa is legendary.
speaking of the frontal area of what has yet to PROVE its self against the king of kings has anyone bothered to test the drag co's for the 13.5 and true top speed. I mean will it ever slipstream like the busa? .....
poke.gif

race.gif

12 Piece , so why is it , the short time that U have been here on the .Org , every post U start , is about the new Kawi ? You've got to be an undercover Kawi sells rep or something , right ?
wink.gif

Dude I have been on this board a very long time. I love ALL bikes, jujst trying to share info. If you are intersted in my beginings, I started off as BUSABROTHER.
cool.gif

Here guys, I think it makes you all feel better when I post using my old log in info. So here you go. If I could I would still have my busa, 12 and 14 in my garage. But with a wife and three kids, it ain't gonna happen. But I have learned plenty on this site and I try to share all of it with the people I got to know years ago.  Ride hard!!

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140785997 -->

Back