2008 busa colors on a SE 2009 ZX14

Im a kawi member at the moment and I'd have to say I've really never been a fan of the zx14 colors. But That looks nice!

in my opinion kaw. finally did it right w/ that paint scheme. i like the solids but this scheme just brought the zx14 to life. i still think the "bus" looks better. :whistle:

I love my busa but that 14 2009 Orange and black looks good what do you think?

2009 KAWASAKI ZX-14 R SE for sale in Huron, OH: Sportbike - CycleTrader.com

Yeah I pretty much posted the same thing you said and I got a lot of "discussion". i think I rubbed some Busa lovers the wrong way. I kept telling them I am a Busa man and will likely be buying a new one. but you gotta give Kawi props on the ZX-14 Graphics of this year's blk/orange and the previous white and blk/red.

I simply said that Busa needs to do something a little more exotic or progressive on at least one model per year. Wuzuki graphics are boring and repetitious.

I think they did a great job on the new ZX-14 in regards to the color options. I stopped in at a dealer to see one (black/orange), and it looks WAY better when you see it for yourself.

If they would step up and fix some of the cosmetic issues, it would be an all-around winner.

Back