2009 ZX14 colors

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
New colors out for the 2009 ZX14. Apparently the same size engine and same horsepower. The burnt orange and black reminds me of a paint scheme on a bike I have seen but cant quite remember...ha!!

Ninja® ZX?-14 : Photos

New colors out for the 2009 ZX14. Apparently the same size engine and same horsepower. The burnt orange and black reminds me of a paint scheme on a bike I have seen but cant quite remember...ha!!

Ninja® ZX?-14 : Photos

Why are you even posting something like that? Why waste your time and ours talking about a bike we're not interested in? What's wrong with you?:poke:

Paint that thing any color you want to, Still not as good looking as the busa.

when you are the best, people often try to imitate it. I find it flattering that the zx 13.5 wants to be just like the most popular sport touring bike evr produced :cheerleader:

I like the orange/black color scheme, but the grills on the side panels, and the shape of the upper cowl are just plain wrong. The instrument panel is lacking as well, and looks crude compared to a 'Busa.

I've been wishing for a 600 for a track/twisties/second bike, so I'm more interested in the re-done ZX6R. It was (over)due for some design changes.
Wonder when Suzuki is going top release their 09 stuff. Wanted to have a look at a new Gixxer 6 then I could decide what to do. New, dreadfully expensive bike, or a 3 year old $5000 version.

Hey Street Racer.. if your in or around the Springfield area, offer is always open to ride. Shoot me a PM, I'm always up for some fun in the twisties.

I am wanting to upgrade to a 2009 Busa or ZX14. Not too crazy about the ZX colors. I will be anxiously awaiting the 2009 Busa colors. Hope they have a RED one !! There is always the RED 2007 Busa which is a gorgeous bike. For some reason I like the solid colors better than the two tones.

Last edited:
It actually doesn't look that bad to me anymore. It's not as sexy as a Hayabusa but without those big ugly straight cans and a nice 4-2-1 exhaust it would be pretty cool.

fe74e9b5-e877-40d7-a71e-78f8d4742ed2.jpg

maybe looks aren't everything. ride the bastid, see what you think then. the hayabusa was allegedky ugly when it was first intro juiced way back in the nine ties. over here in briton, i haven't seen many busa's at all, and maybe only as little as two 08's. the new 08's on first impressuion are really dinky. ie, verysmall looking. well. i've saved up for a holiday in america (as long as i like. just waiting for my 2 cats to pass on t'other side. :laugh:

Back