Kwaki knows a good color combo

I saw that sceme at alcoa goodtimes(local kawi and yama dealer). It's definately the best color combo I've seen on those yet but I still cant stand the front end....from the front or from the side, that front end is just UGLY!

the 14 has grown on me, (please stop yelling at the screen guys:laugh:) but its still not as sexy as the Busa

+1...the 14 is an awesome bike.
Brakes are phenominal, engine/tranny super smooth.
Tons of power...

Not quite the low end grunt of a busa
(and God knows I love low end grunt)
but close and smoother than the busa

Up top it pulls every bit as hard as a Busa.

While I still think the 'busa is best (obviously--I own one), my son's 14 is pretty cool. We get lots of looks when we ride togther!

+1...the 14 is an awesome bike.
Brakes are phenominal, engine/tranny super smooth.
Tons of power...

Not quite the low end grunt of a busa
(and God knows I love low end grunt)
but close and smoother than the bus.

My heart belongs to the Busa and it would
be hard were in the market for a new brute
not to get a new busa (even though I hate the tail???)
Heaven forbid, the Busa or Zuk goes the way of the dinosaurs
I could console myself with a 14 very nicely.
The front of the new busa rocks.......but that tail ruins it. I really like the rear of the 14....looks clean and fast, but the front is a little bulky. I guess its time to breed the 2 eh? :laugh:

I'd buy a 14. Then lower and extend it, IMO that's the only way a 14 looks good.

Those are some very nice photos, almost ad agency quality. Make me wonder ???

But even at that Kawi misses the mark on styling, the bike looks unbalanced. jmho

Yeah, I generally like Kawi products, but I can't help but think of a retarded whale shark when I see a ZX-14. On the other hand, the Busa is a sexy beast.

i definately think kawi. has something going on right now with this paint scheme. now if they stuck with this and swap colors around for a while they would be alright. i love the bike and the real problem i see with the 14 is that it's too bland.

Those are some very nice photos, almost ad agency quality. Make me wonder ???

But even at that Kawi misses the mark on styling, the bike looks unbalanced. jmho

Thank you very much. See my other post RE: the new camera; those were by me

The other moto companies know....if you can't beat them, join them!

Colors on the new R6 look familiar?

09MS_YZFR6_O_S3_2994fad8.jpg

Back