What's your favorite 'Busa color scheme of all time?

KyleJ

Registered
This place needs a lively discussion! I've been looking at tons of bikes lately and trying to talk myself into a grey/silver '09. It's a bit drab for my usual taste but I'm slowly coming around on the scheme. It made me curious, since the 'ol Suzi has been available in so many great color schemes over the years, what are some of your favorites?

Mine would have to be the blue/gold they did in 2008. Man I wish I could find one of these local to me!
Hayabusa_7616.jpg

I've been partial to white, every vehicle I've ever owned was white, Pearl White Probe Turbo, White Ford Focus, Pearl White Supra. Was natural when I found a Pearl White '11 'Busa. However, since seeing a bunch of pictures, a GEN 2 Black with red decals is my favorite. Oh well, maybe if I get new fairings.
272150d1389030178-2011-suzuki-hayabusa-black-red-excellent-condition-tasteful-modifications-img_0488-small.jpg

1999 Copper and silver The Original Busa , Fastest production bike EVER !

I'm Partial to the 06 LE white/silver scheme for GEN I, but the Blue/Gold in 08 is my GENII favorite

-D

1999 Copper and silver The Original Busa , Fastest production bike EVER !

Definitely the one bike that will stop people from asking what year it is. At first look they know it's a 99. They know it's the original one that started all of this madness and ended it at the same time.

I like the 99 Copper/Silver, the 08 Blue/Black, but most of all my 12 all Black.

'05 and '08 Gunmetal called Black. My favorites would be black, but the '99 copper, '03 pumpkin, '04 purple/black, '04 red, I owned an '06 black. The '06 LE white is awesome too, :laugh:

Back