2009 ZX14 colors

i like it! i also dig the green as well. not a busa but not too shabby for a 2nd choice inmo. :laugh:

The green ain't bad. The orange is a copy cat. Wassup with the seats? is that real ostrich leather like on the MVAgustas.

but someone wrote about it. ooooooo. so whats the bi'g deal. i mean, lets face it peops.:thumbsup: i loves me 1000 gsxr a lot becauase it is so light. therefore, whats up doc.

not bad. glad to see Kawasaki adding some flair to the color schemes

Kawasaki is not trying to impress the Busa owners...They have there own following just like the busa's.They are both great hyper bikes....:beerchug:

I've been wishing for a 600 for a track/twisties/second bike, so I'm more interested in the re-done ZX6R. It was (over)due for some design changes.
Wonder when Suzuki is going top release their 09 stuff. Wanted to have a look at a new Gixxer 6 then I could decide what to do. New, dreadfully expensive bike, or a 3 year old $5000 version.

dont expect much, suzuki just re-did the 600/750 for 08 so Im sure 09 will just be new colors.

I am wanting to upgrade to a 2009 Busa or ZX14. Not too crazy about the ZX colors. I will be anxiously awaiting the 2009 Busa colors. Hope they have a RED one !! There is always the RED 2007 Busa which is a gorgeous bike. For some reason I like the solid colors better than the two tones.

What a smart guy :bowdown:

000_1549.jpg

I like it. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but, I'd consider the copper/black 14 if I sold my 06'Busa. Maybe alittle change up is what I need.

I kind of like it except the upper fairing and headlamp style. I'm sure a bike guy could make it handle, can't fault the power, and supposed to be a little more comfortable than a busa. But I've been riding big Suzukis for 29 years, I just wouldn't feel right on a kaw.

What a smart guy :bowdown:

Oh man !!! That may be the best looking Busa I have ever seen. You have done well and I am envious !!! Just checked MapQuest and it is 116 miles from Joplin to Broken Arrow. Is your bike kept in your garage? Does it have an alarm system ? Watchdog ? Security camera ? Ha !!! I downloaded your picture and am going to use it as my desktop background. I think in the spring I am going to sell my bikes and find me a red 07 Busa. Everytime I see a red 07 I admire them. Time to get one !!

If you ever ride up to the Joplin area let me know as I would like to see it in person. Sure makes my RED ZX14 look dull !!!

ninja.jpg

Last edited:
Back