2008 - 2009 Black/Grey the same colors?

mvanlone

Registered
I am buying my new 2009 Hayabusa Black/Grey....this is because of a drunk driver destroyed my 2007 hayabusa.....question....is the color scheme of both 2008 and 2009 the same color scheme?

No, the '08 was gunmetal with some black, the '09 is silver with some gray :thumbsup:

I am buying my new 2009 Hayabusa Black/Grey....this is because of a drunk driver destroyed my 2007 hayabusa.....question....is the color scheme of both 2008 and 2009 the same color scheme?

Not the same

They have a black/grey for 2009 too....they have the silver and gray....as well..

'08 black is not black...a very dark charcoal metallic...almost black.

'09 black is black with some grey accents.

There is a '09 grey and silver too.

'08 black is not black...a very dark charcoal metallic...almost black.

'09 black is black with some grey accents.

There is a '09 grey and silver too.

Thanks for the info....I know a few Noobs that have the 08 charcoal....I did not want my bike to look like theirs....I got hit by a drunk driver almost 3 weeks ago and tommorrow...I will be riding again.....still have to get a MRI of my shoulder and elbow....they both hurt.....but I miss my bike....it hurts when the wreckers come and pick up your bike up from the street when I had such a close relationship with it......I cannot even explain that my heart still has for my old bike.....was a great bike.....the pain....lol

Lastly, I had this sales guy showing me the ZX-14...telling me that maybe I need to try a different bike...lol.....I told him that I could only buy a Busa......why???? ....why not, I was extremely happy with this bike. I was never disappointed EVER in it. The bike has always kept me safe so far in accidents (3) none my fault. It is the best bike there is....I told him I could only leave the Busa only if I was unhappy with it......I have NEVER been unhappy with it.....why change to a different bike if you are perfectly happy with the bike.......he stopped asking me questions about the ZX-14 after that....I know he rides the ZX-14....so maybe that was that...:beerchug:

Thanks for the info....I know a few Noobs that have the 08 charcoal....I did not want my bike to look like theirs....

Calm down with all that talk... :laugh:

Don't forget how close we are to having the 2010 colors released. But if you have to ride now, then you just have to ride. I understand.

Back