2004 Busa Colors -- HELP

Tiresmoke

Registered
Has anyone had the chance to see the purple/black in person under the bright light of the sun? I've only seen it under showroom lights and it's not doing it for me... I'm a huge purple fan, but it looks soooo dark that it's very difficult to tell the bike isn't completely black. Not that there is anything wrong with a black bike, but I find it a little boring, IMHO. It's a shame that I can't see both the silver/blue and the purple/black in the sunlight. Any and all opinions welcome!

I've seen them both and they don't do that much for me - If I was buying a new one now I'd get the red one. That said - if your local dealer had some - the LEAST he could do is roll them outside for you.

Here is a pic of my black/purple and she rocks. Just my .02

Busa2.JPG

Ill tell ya...I wasn't a fan until I saw one outside in the sun...very elegant, subtle graphics..and flyboys bike is flat out sweeeeeet looking!!!
biggrin.gif

When I saw it for the first time did not like it could not see the purple color because it was dark looked all black, But I have seen it in the sun & it looks good. Heres a pic of 1 I saw 2 weeks ago.

IMG_0120_1_1.jpg

That's kind of what I was thinking... it's subtle yet still hot. Plus it's a color combo that has never been offered before... which isn't true for the blue.

Back