Just Called Color-Rite

flyboy

Registered
For anyone that is interested. I just called Color-Rite to order some touch up paint for my 2004 Black/Purple. They have the black, but not the purple. They told me that it would be a couple of weeks before they have the purple and for all of you that have the Red SE they have it in stock. The touch up paint was $14.95. I will wait until the have the purple before I order.
smile.gif

got the # handy i needs to repaint my TG undertail from ann. orange to red thanks in advance
wink.gif

I have an '04 blue and silver and when I called to order touch-up paint for my left fairing after a light fall they wanted like 40 bucks for a spray can of each color and then another 15 I think for the clear coat. I opted to keep the scratches.

For anyone that is interested. I just called Color-Rite to order some touch up paint for my 2004 Black/Purple. They have the black, but not the purple. They told me that it would be a couple of weeks before they have the purple and for all of you that have the Red SE they have it in stock. The touch up paint was $14.95. I will wait until the have the purple before I order.  
smile.gif
Thanks for the info, especially on the '04 SE red.
beerchug.gif

I have an '04 blue and silver and when I called to order touch-up paint for my left fairing after a light fall they wanted like 40 bucks for a spray can of each color and then another 15 I think for the clear coat.  I opted to keep the scratches.
Damn dude. Why didn't you just order the pens?
rock.gif
A lot cheaper and they work great. I ordered the pens for the '02 silver/gray and the clearcoat, and it cost me right at $42 which included shipping. Lori (LoBusa) turned me on to them, and the paint matched perfectly.

Brian

Back