Anyone Notice This on Their 2004?

flyboy

Registered
While I was riding my 2004 Black/Purple Busa I was stopped at a light and looked down on my tank. The sun was out...I noticed that my tank was not just black, but to my surprise it had blue metal flakes. Anyone out there noticed this on their 2004 Busa?
rock.gif

Heh, Imagine my shock when I looked down at my SE's paint in the sun and noticed an absolute lack of any sort of flake... I mean I wanted black, but I was thinking Black like your describing... I had what is probably a similar Black way back on my Katana 750. Looked black but it had a bunch of Blue and Purple flake in it...

I had seen the 2002 black & blue busa for the longest when I saw it up close a couple of months ago I saw blue metal flakes on the black parts looked awesome!
I imagine 2004 should look as nice.

My 2001 Black/grey also has blue metalflake... You only can notice it in the sunlight though...

Cloud

Could'nt tell you, the fugin sun has'nt been out much here. Tommorrow suppose to be sunny.  I have a 04 blk/blu.  I'll let you know.

<span style='color:red'>Yeah....! my 2001 black & silver busa also had blue flakes.....till i wrecked...then it had corn flakes...lol...</span>

I got a chip in the tank of mine, same color and didnt notice the blue flake till I picked it up at the body shop

I have an 02 and before I painted it, it was blue/black and it had the blue metal flake in it. I think that it looks real good.

hmm I noticed my 40th had flake but not sure what color.... I guess I"ll have to look more closely.

I have an 04 black/purple. I too have noticed the flake. Sometimes it really shines, and others you can't see it at all.

Back