Your worst nightmare

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
all I can say is, HELP!

would have to pull over, that or at lest see if he has the balls to try and keep up!!

Bosch_232

Registered
That's a worst-case scenario, because he's on the Silver '02 Busa, which is clearly faster than the Black/Blue '02.

tounge.gif

MsSexyBusa

Registered
I think it freaking rocks...I would join the force just so I could ride one and get to go fast without the fear of getting a ticket! hell give them all Busa's...instead of those gay harleys and BMW's...give them real mens bikes.

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
With that gear?

I'd fear radio and planes long before I'd fear some bloke on a busa with a badge. What's he going to do, follow you until one of you either wrecks or runs out of gas?

Oh, well, the joys of Photoshop and too much time, I guess.
ernaehrung021.gif

Lo-Busa

Registered
that shi# is hilarious!!!!! damn!! i would freak if i saw that! hey bosch, actually the worst case scenario would be if he was on a 99!! you know, the ones before the restrictions with the 220mph speedo.....
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
:whip:

race24x

Registered
Up here in Maine the Game wardens try to chase you with there snowmobiles in the winter if you are speeding or something talk about funny I would love to see one of them try to keep up on a trail with me ....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have seen articles on paramedics in Europe that were riding Busa's with Beetle Bags so they could get the patients quicker... I will see if I can find the article and pics of them.

knee-dragger

Registered
Dang, What's up whith you guys dog'in out my '02 Black & Blue?
baaa.gif
and dont forget Lo-Busa the 220mph restriction is only a plug away
aktion035.gif
HHHHAAAAA!! there is a way around every thing

MET

The Watcher
Registered
devil.gif
Hell he could not keep up twith he 01' Balck/Silver/Green Ninja Eater anyway.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
sleepy.gif
Worse might be if you're not paying attention and he pulls up Next to you as you're zipping along at 100+.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Klutch556