Your worst nightmare

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
How would you like to see this sitting on the side of the highway?
policebusa.jpg

all I can say is, HELP!

would have to pull over, that or at lest see if he has the balls to try and keep up!!

That's a worst-case scenario, because he's on the Silver '02 Busa, which is clearly faster than the Black/Blue '02.

tounge.gif

I think it freaking rocks...I would join the force just so I could ride one and get to go fast without the fear of getting a ticket! hell give them all Busa's...instead of those gay harleys and BMW's...give them real mens bikes.

With that gear?

I'd fear radio and planes long before I'd fear some bloke on a busa with a badge. What's he going to do, follow you until one of you either wrecks or runs out of gas?

Oh, well, the joys of Photoshop and too much time, I guess.
ernaehrung021.gif

that shi# is hilarious!!!!! damn!! i would freak if i saw that! hey bosch, actually the worst case scenario would be if he was on a 99!! you know, the ones before the restrictions with the 220mph speedo.....
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
:whip:

Up here in Maine the Game wardens try to chase you with there snowmobiles in the winter if you are speeding or something talk about funny I would love to see one of them try to keep up on a trail with me ....

I have seen articles on paramedics in Europe that were riding Busa's with Beetle Bags so they could get the patients quicker... I will see if I can find the article and pics of them.

Dang, What's up whith you guys dog'in out my '02 Black & Blue?
baaa.gif
and dont forget Lo-Busa the 220mph restriction is only a plug away
aktion035.gif
HHHHAAAAA!! there is a way around every thing

devil.gif
Hell he could not keep up twith he 01' Balck/Silver/Green Ninja Eater anyway.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

sleepy.gif
Worse might be if you're not paying attention and he pulls up Next to you as you're zipping along at 100+.

Back