Ouch!!

MST1TED

Registered
Hit a pothole in Tulsa the other day and this is what it did. Didn't even see it doing about 65-70 MPH on the highway. I was lucky to recover after impact man Tulsa has some of the worst roads of anywhere I've ever been. My plates even got some damage.

102_3156.jpg

102_3158.jpg

102_3159.jpg

yea ouch alright....Probably lucky you were not pitched off the bike.. Glad you kept it together and rode it out..

wonder if they can fix these thing?

That is pretty bad. Hope you can find another wheel soon. We do have some of the worst roads around here.

yea ouch alright....Probably lucky you were not pitched off the bike.. Glad you kept it together and rode it out..

wonder if they can fix these thing?

Thats what I'm gonna look into I've had car wheels repaired before but no MC wheels.
May be cheaper to get a good used one.

Wow ! Glad it held air ! Took a 2500 mile trip to pick up my Busa in Arizona and the worst roads I encounted were in Oklahoma. Oklahoma City was especially bumpy.

Last edited:
The bad thing is this happend Thursday afternoon, I just noticed it last night after riding all
day. The busa didn't ride weird or anything not even any air loss. Just saw it while cleaning off the wheel.

had a friend go down do to a huge pothole in the street and the city paid for the repairs to his bike and medical bill's and repaved the street, he had a lawyer. I'd look into it you got nothing to lose the damage is done..... good thing is your ok it could have been ugly

Last edited:
had a friend go down do to a huge pothole in the street and the city paid for the repairs to his bike and medical bill's and repaved the street, he had a lawyer. I'd look into it you got nothing to lose the damage is done..... good thing is your ok it could have been ugly

I may look into that, But with all th $$$ problems the city of Tulsa has right now I doubt I would get a wooden nickel out of them. By the time I jump through all the hoops and red tape time and money wise I doubt it will favor me but I guess one phone call won't hurt.

It may not be that difficut to get a couple of hundred from the city. I know we have to file a claim with the city and they will look in to it. Its really easy if you're not the only one that this has happened to.

You might want to take pictures of hole before they have the hole fixed. If they haven't done it already. You might even find a form online if the city has a website.

You might want to take pictures of hole before they have the hole fixed. If they haven't done it already. You might even find a form online if the city has a website.

I'm on it, thanks for the info I'll see if Tulsa offers something like that.

Hopefully someone on here will have a set they took off for a good price. Glad you stayed onboard :thumbsup:

Back