You won't believe this,

Wait a sec here.....yer gonna cover the whole damn bike in Rhino liner arent ya........that would be different
tounge.gif
Close! I'm gonna undercoat the whole thing, spray it with super glue, and then stick shag carpet all over it. That should prevent damage in all but the worst drops in the garage.,
super.gif
Dude.....Colleens gonna kill me.....I just spit Ice Tea on the screen, and no Im not kidding ya bugger...........ROTFL!!!!

Can someone please tell me how to get Ice Tea out of a keyboard without taking it apart.......Im a dead man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will compressed air work, or will that make it worse....this is bad!!!

Hey Train, can ya PM me instead bro.......pc is down with virus....Colleen is away, and took the laptop, so Im posting from her Mac.....no e-mail for me on this puppy.
BTW....anyone know how to do appostropheès on a Mac.....this is what happens every time I try to do one:    ÃˆÃˆÃˆÃˆÃˆÃˆ
I'll cut 'n' paste the e-mail into a PM. Gimme a minute.
wink.gif

Ok, you've got a PM. Don't know how to do ANYTHING on a MAC, bro... Sorry.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Wait a sec here.....yer gonna cover the whole damn bike in Rhino liner arent ya........that would be different
tounge.gif
Close! I'm gonna undercoat the whole thing, spray it with super glue, and then stick shag carpet all over it. That should prevent damage in all but the worst drops in the garage.,
super.gif
Dude.....Colleens gonna kill me.....I just spit Ice Tea on the screen, and no Im not kidding ya bugger...........ROTFL!!!!
Dude, you'd better get on the busa and haul ass!
eek2.gif
She's gonna kill you.
biggrin.gif

Compressed air worked good.......unhooked the board, ran out to the shop, held it upside down and sprayed it.....seems to be fine!!!

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089687703 -->

Compressed air worked good.......unhooked the board, ran out to the shop, held it upside down and sprayed it.....seems to be fine!!!
$10 says she'll still be able to tell it happened...
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
I hope not......only thing that will give it away is if Chris (Iced) lets it slip after he see's this thread......Don't say nutn Iced......I'll owe ya......have ta give ya that undertail free now I guess hey bro.....hehehe.

Man....I don't know how many times I've posted the words......You owe me a keyboard.....I just spit pop all over it, after reading something funny, knowing that would never actually happen.....problem is a got this instant mental picture of you standin beside yer shaggy bike in one of them fancy shots you take, and it just spewed out.......didn't even have time to turn my head.

Just friggen figures it would be on Colleens new Mac, this things only a few months old, and cost big $$$$$......you have absolutely no idea how pissed she'd be if she found out........I'd be sleeping in the shop.
Gonna tell her in a year or so.....it'll be funny then!!!! hehehe

Man....I don't know how many times I've posted the words......You owe me a keyboard.....I just spit pop all over it, after reading something funny, knowing that would never actually happen.....problem is a got this instant mental picture of you standin beside yer shaggy bike in one of them fancy shots you take, and it just spewed out.......didn't even have time to turn my head.

Just friggen figures it would be on Colleens new Mac, this things only a few months old, and cost big $$$$$......you have absolutely no idea how pissed she'd be if she found out........I'd be sleeping in the shop.
Yeah, I've seen that phrase used many times and knew it was just an expression. I guess I really DO owe Colleen a keyboard, huh?
laugh.gif
Just hope that the compressed air didn't force it into the keys where the tea will turn to goo and make the keys stick.
wink.gif

Yeah, I've seen that phrase used many times and knew it was just an expression. I guess I really DO owe Colleen a keyboard, huh?
laugh.gif
Just hope that the compressed air didn't force it into the keys where the tea will turn to goo and make the keys stick.
wink.gif
Shut up.....just shut the F up
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bullit, if you do decide on graphics i suggest that you keep them up high, maybe some tribal work down the top center? That way if you low side, it's just a matter of blending the color and clearing.  If your anything like me i'd do the custom paint allover,and God forbid if you wreck,it would just give you a reason to redo or overlap the existing paintwork. You realize if you go the no graphic route you'll never wreck, it's fate. It's only when the paint's "right" is when the damage happens.

Back