Train's first time trailered...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I spent the afternoon cleanin' Train for her new owner. She's standin' tall and ready to impress... The reality hit when I saw her trailered up and strapped down.
drooling3.gif

The buyer called and left me a voice mail just a little while ago sayin' he was about to head out to the bus station to come up. It's a matter of hours now before I'm trainless. As someone said in another thread, bitter sweet. I'm lookin' forward to the new toy but I am gonna miss Train.

I snapped a few pics of 'er on the trailer in the garage. Thought I'd post 'em up since, ummm, that's what I do.
wink.gif

35066498.jpg

35066499.jpg

35066500.jpg

35066501.jpg

I polished out the Ti can real good with Wenol. Came out nice. It's been needin' a little touch-up, especially around the tip.

35066502.jpg

My first time usin' the Canyon Dancer strap on 'er. I used it on my bud's ZX-6RR too. Excellent piece of kit to have if you haul yer bike at all.

35066503.jpg

Even polished the wheels up nice and shiny. I don't know if I shared this tip or not (I don't think I have.
rock.gif
) but Plexus does WONDERS on the black painted wheels. The anti-static properties of the Plexus makes it possible to at least finish cleanin' the wheels without them bein' covered in dust again. I just spray Plexus on a microfiber cloth and polish the wheels with the damp part. When it starts to dry away I turn the cloth and buff it to a shine with a dry part. For my fellow Zaino users, hit them with a light spritz of Z6 and buff that off if you really want them to shine. It also has anti-static properties. Try it, you'll love how it works.
wink.gif

35066504.jpg

Oh yeah, if you want a rectum tightening experience try strappin' yer pride 'n' joy onto a trailer by yourself!
eek2.gif
I finally just got a strap on one side and left just enough slack in it to let 'er stand straight up, or close to it. Then I hooked the strap on the other side and ratcheted it down to pull her up straight. I worked the strap ratchet with one hand and tried to steady her with the other. You couldn't have drove a sewing needle up my ass with a sledge hammer I was drawed up so tight!
drooling3.gif
I got it done but I prolly took a couple years off of my life doin' it...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097805482 -->

wink.gif

drooling3.gif

wink.gif

I feel your pain bro ... it's like loosing a good dependable friend. Hey and thanks for the tip about using Plexus on the wheels ... they are so hard to keep clean and my least favorite part to work on.

Damn C....sad to see her go.....I know how ya feel....been there many times.......The absolute worst is the second it disappears from yer sight as some other owner is ridin it away.......I hate that feeling!!!
A new toy will be fun though bro.........yer not gonna leave us all together one day and join that other site are ya.......R1 owners group, or ZX10 owners group?
rock.gif
?

Wow....it's kinda surreal at the moment. Da Train is definitely lookin gorgeous...but I'm still wonderin why the heck it's on a trailer. Then I remember that she's goin off to a new owner.

Here's to more ridin days in the future, bro.
beerchug.gif
I hope all goes well...
sad.gif

Damn C....sad to see her go.....I know how ya feel....been there many times.......The absolute worst is the second it disappears from yer sight as some other owner is ridin it away.......I hate that feeling!!!
A new toy will be fun though bro.........yer not gonna leave us all together one day and join that other site are ya.......R1 owners group, or ZX10 owners group?
rock.gif
?
It's gonna be the 10R group, but I'm not gonna just up and leave here. I'm still gonna hang around and post crazy shid to give Net Nanny somethin' to do. He's already edited me once today.
wink.gif

Wow....it's kinda surreal at the moment. Da Train is definitely lookin gorgeous...but I'm still wonderin why the heck it's on a trailer. Then I remember that she's goin off to a new owner.

beerchug.gif
I hope all goes well...
sad.gif
It'll all work out to the good, bro. It always does.
wink.gif

rock.gif
?
It's gonna be the 10R group, but I'm not gonna just up and leave here. I'm still gonna hang around and post crazy shid to give Net Nanny somethin' to do. He's already edited me once today.
wink.gif
LOL......I'm surprized he hasn't edited that sig line above yer avatar, ya dirty dog
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097811128 -->

beerchug.gif
I hope all goes well...
sad.gif
It'll all work out to the good, bro. It always does.
wink.gif
Sigh...yeah, I guess. It's just kinda sad to see Da Train go...

Be sure to check us from time to time, bro...

I don't know what to say. I got the same exact year and color scheme. Man that must break your heart BT.:(

DAYUM BT...as purdy and shiney as DA Train is looken it just doesn't seem like the Train, all cooped up on the Trailer. I just hope the new owner treats her just as nice....Good luck bro...

Back