you hayabusa lightweights

smile.gif
nearing 1500 posts

What does top out mean?? I have not topped my Green Dragon Busa out yet, man i must be bad?? Well maybe when the winds die down a bit.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

I really have never seen any girls on here, are there any?? If so, I didnt put those pictures up for you to look at them, now close your eyes.
mad.gif

blush.gif
Damn, a girl can't have any fun around here...it's always T&A, T&A, T&A...then some random guy posts his mug and muscles, and I'm told to close my eyes...

Pathetic really...I'm going to find a job, or do the one I'm supposed to be doing, or something...it's not you, it's me...no, wait...it's you...

laugh.gif

I really have never seen any girls on here, are there any?? If so, I didnt put those pictures up for you to look at them, now close your eyes.
mad.gif
blush.gif
Damn, a girl can't have any fun around here...it's always T&A, T&A, T&A...then some random guy posts his mug and muscles, and I'm told to close my eyes...

Pathetic really...I'm going to find a job, or do the one I'm supposed to be doing, or something...it's not you, it's me...no, wait...it's you...

laugh.gif
Yes, there are females on the board!! (Wassup Michelle!!) And we like to see the Bi's and Tri's from time to time... So stop hatin' on him guys... (although the butt-shaving was a bit much) So keep the muscle pix coming, for our entertainment and enjoyment. I've seen enough pictures of Angelina Jolie to last me a lifetime...

Oh, and I top my Busa out everytime I ride it and it only takes 12 seconds....

Lo_Skaggs_Rd_1.jpg

mad.gif

blush.gif

laugh.gif
Yes, there are females on the board!! (Wassup Michelle!!) And we like to see the Bi's and Tri's from time to time... So stop hatin' on him guys...  (although the butt-shaving was a bit much) So keep the muscle pix coming, for our entertainment and enjoyment.  I've seen enough pictures of Angelina Jolie to last me a lifetime...

Hey Lo!

I was just wondering where you might be...glad I'm getting backup here!  It's the whole "homophobe" thing going on; they can't handle those pics without automatically thinking "thoughts", and then they get scared...
laugh.gif

Me?  I've had enough of Angelina and Anna!!!

You and Dexter have outridden many of our finest members here, right?!
tounge.gif
 Glad you popped in Lo.  Don't be a stranger!  
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

blush.gif

laugh.gif
Yes, there are females on the board!! (Wassup Michelle!!) And we like to see the Bi's and Tri's from time to time... So stop hatin' on him guys...  (although the butt-shaving was a bit much) So keep the muscle pix coming, for our entertainment and enjoyment.  I've seen enough pictures of Angelina Jolie to last me a lifetime...

Yes there are and you gals are all great.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104886315 -->

OH no. We're not letting THIS dynamic thread die!
Someone say ANNA? ? ?
bdm.com

** please note I'm uploading LINKS instead of pics now to not bloat the board
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105034473 -->

Funny you say that....few years ago, we're at a local track (heavily wooded area) and while the cars were runnin a dear jumps the gaurdrail and scoots right across in front of the two cars that were running......bet ya it's not the first time......also....I don't know how many times I've seen parts come flyin off cars at any track ya go to and hit the car in the other lane.
Hell.....not many years back I heard of a rider loosin it and wiping out and killing the opposing rider....can't remember the track??
Dangit you beat me to it. I also run at a track that has woods around it. It is in the middle of the country with feilds around it everywhere. This highway we play on has as much of a chance of a deer crossing it as our dragstrip, good chance.
biggrin.gif
I'll agree though that younger guys don't use the sense that older guys do, but we have been through the senseless riding phase and have survived to tell about it.In time you learn where to go 200 and where not to. Main st. is a no no
wink.gif

laugh.gif
What part of Indiana are you from?  

I'm always looking for more of those never ending children of the corn roads to add to my list.  A few near my house are starting to show their age and they don't get repaved very often.
You ever run at the US41 Dragway?
Very sorry to those I didn't respond too. I didn't see a couple of these post until now. So first

I am from Ft wayne and the highway is 469 that loops around to 69. But there is a lot of the highway that is very lightly traveled and you can easily top your bike so long as you can do it in 16 secs like me
tounge.gif

Never us 41 yet, but i do go to muncie on weds a lot. Great turn out of bikes on that test and tune night

aah...a fellow shaver, I see.
laugh.gif
Any possibility for an exchange of informacia?
STOP already.

This keeps getting worse!!!

Focus 1.) some troll
Focus 2.) guy likes guy
Focus 3.) Butt shaving.

OMG everytime I think this thread is as bad as it can get... it gets worse.... It makes me cringe... and laugh all at once!  
biggrin.gif

On the serious side.....

Candybusa: Did you stay local, or go to some national competitions? Do you think you'll compete again? Also what surgeries have you had?

I never went the bodybuilding route, I got into powerlifting instead, and over the years I've escaped surgery even though:

-I broke my hand being an idiot and punching a table. This was right after a national meet and I had to train for a world meet that was in 2 months with my hand in a cast. Lots of dumbell benching with the left arm and squattin while holding the bar with one hand got me through that.

-I've torn my right pec muscle. The first time I maxed out at 315 on the bench I tried benching 265 for 10 two days later. At number 8 I heard a big rip- All that came to mind is someone pulling apart steak. I have regained the strength, although I do have a little indentation in my chest to this day where the muscle ripped.

-I tore my rotator cuff after falling off of my old bike at 70mph. I skidded down the road on my left arm, all the while pushing off the ground to hold myself up and protect the rest of my body. Well all that fighting the ground at 70mph torn my rotator cuff. That was in march and I finally benched 300 again 2 weeks ago.

Ok, and your war stories?  
lurk.gif
Again sorry!

NPC qualifiers and I qualified but the year I was going to try it I ruptured L-5 in y lower back and tore a tendon in my right knee. So both operated on same morning. I also had my left knee done also. Now i actually have a doctor appointment Fri to go over an mri that was taken of my right elbow. I have had some serious pain for around 5 years but have always been able to get by with a shot to ease the pain for a couple months but for the last year the shots are weeker and weeker as far as doing the job. Guess I immuned to it now. So another surgery on the way. I am 38 now and don't think i have enough left in me to actually get myself back in the kind of shape needed to be competitive at the nationals and that was my goal. I used to carry a body weight of 205 leaner than that picture. In the picture, that was taken at the end of sept I weighed 185 or so. Thanks for sharing your war stories.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back