you hayabusa lightweights

lurk.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104715006 -->

Its easy to see someone in good shape and just say roids when in fact I have over 15 yrears of gym memberships that says " Dedicated lifter". Try it, you might like having a mans body! [/QUOTE]

No Juice  
rock.gif
 I gotta give your propz on your discipline and dedication you have for what you do, CB  cuz itz a very time consuming and expensive lifestyle to maintain such a hardbody.  Just dont stop do'n, what your do'n, cuz it wont be a pretty site when all that stored liquid and stretched flesh startz to hang.

Juice free  
muscle.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104718193 -->

Funny you say that....few years ago, we're at a local track (heavily wooded area) and while the cars were runnin a dear jumps the gaurdrail and scoots right across in front of the two cars that were running......bet ya it's not the first time......also....I don't know how many times I've seen parts come flyin off cars at any track ya go to and hit the car in the other lane.
Hell.....not many years back I heard of a rider loosin it and wiping out and killing the opposing rider....can't remember the track??
Dangit you beat me to it. I also run at a track that has woods around it. It is in the middle of the country with feilds around it everywhere. This highway we play on has as much of a chance of a deer crossing it as our dragstrip, good chance.
biggrin.gif
I'll agree though that younger guys don't use the sense that older guys do, but we have been through the senseless riding phase and have survived to tell about it.In time you learn where to go 200 and where not to. Main st. is a no no
wink.gif

laugh.gif
What part of Indiana are you from?

I'm always looking for more of those never ending children of the corn roads to add to my list. A few near my house are starting to show their age and they don't get repaved very often.
You ever run at the US41 Dragway?

Not only is fast, but he's also a contenda to being the next big block Post ho here as well
laugh.gif
.  Keep the post no's# up, speezfast and lQQk out Pac dude is on your heelz Playa.
Post ho? This lil 'un? Ho boy....

Wait a min...I have the appropiate response to this one!

Hehe....

bwahahah_70.jpg

LOL Get off the roids and you'd be 145
smile.gif
me a true heavy weight 6'3 265.
Its easy to see someone in good shape and just say roids when in fact I have over 15 yrears of gym memberships that says " Dedicated lifter". Try it, you might like having a mans body!
tounge.gif
Dude was going for the humor thing. I'll try better next time.
I realize that but it's anoying ( not you) to have that said to me as many times as I have. Kind of like the bike, I get accused of hiding nitrous, which in fact I will tell you when I'm going to run it. I don't hide anything except the fact that I shave my butt
blush.gif
Did I say that out loud??
laugh.gif

WTF is going on here.

I read this thread with an apparent dumbazz looking to start trouble who later apologizes and explains it all as a mistake. Ok, it had me going, but mistakes happen, and that part of the thread is over.......

But I read further and I see......guys posting pictures of themselves half necked......somebody asking if "you want a man's body"......and someone saying "I shave my butt."

Aw hell no!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to god I thought I was on hayabusa.org. I have no idea when I went over to the "Since I just came out of the closet who wants to come back in with me?" website.

This whole thread started out bad and went worse.

hehe, seriously though. I'm playing with you guys, I know it was all for fun.
smile.gif

Oh and Candybusa, what did make you post pics of yourself flexing? If your not a competitive bodybuilder I figure the only time you should do that is if someone is calling you out (which I can kinda see here, but not really) or if your trying to pick up chicks (and there isn't a ton of single and willing girls floating around here).

I'm kinda hoping for the competitive bodybuilder answer because of the whole shaving your bum thing. Other wise I'm going with rainbow brite fan club president.  
poke.gif

<!--EDIT|jay21112
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104784270 -->

Damn it im late again for an entertaining thread did some one say 200+ mph on a stock busa im goin to my dealer and breaking my foot of in his azz for sellin me a slow bike that im never gonna have the balls to top out happy new year everyone

A has been competitve bodybuilder unfortunatly. 2 different surgerys have slowed me way down. That picture was at the end of sept and I was around 185-190. When i competed i would be around 205 ( off season) . When that picture was taken I had pulled something in my right arm and at this point haven't lifted for 2 months. As far as the butt shaving, was that too much info?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

As as far as wanting a girl to look at me on here. Wrong guy, i have a beautiful wife and I only did it for fun. I really have never seen any girls on here, are there any?? If so, I didnt put those pictures up for you to look at them, now close your eyes.
mad.gif
blush.gif
Anyway, need to go shave ( LOL)

rock.gif

aah...a fellow shaver, I see.
laugh.gif
Any possibility for an exchange of informacia?

smile.gif
Its easy to see someone in good shape and just say roids when in fact I have over 15 yrears of gym memberships that says " Dedicated lifter". Try it, you might like having a mans body!
tounge.gif
Dude was going for the humor thing. I'll try better next time.
I realize that but it's anoying ( not you) to have that said to me as many times as I have. Kind of like the bike, I get accused of hiding nitrous, which in fact I will tell you when I'm going to run it. I don't hide anything except the fact that I shave my butt
blush.gif
Did I say that out loud??
laugh.gif
dude I was with ya all the way 'til the butt part
jump9.gif
at that point your on your own LOL. I understand your frustration. Personally the one I hear all the time is "I didn't know the Busa can do that in the turns" comment all the time gets old ;)

aah...a fellow shaver, I see.
laugh.gif
Any possibility for an exchange of informacia?
STOP already.

This keeps getting worse!!!

Focus 1.) some troll
Focus 2.) guy likes guy
Focus 3.) Butt shaving.

OMG everytime I think this thread is as bad as it can get... it gets worse.... It makes me cringe... and laugh all at once!
biggrin.gif

On the serious side.....

Candybusa: Did you stay local, or go to some national competitions? Do you think you'll compete again? Also what surgeries have you had?

I never went the bodybuilding route, I got into powerlifting instead, and over the years I've escaped surgery even though:

-I broke my hand being an idiot and punching a table. This was right after a national meet and I had to train for a world meet that was in 2 months with my hand in a cast. Lots of dumbell benching with the left arm and squattin while holding the bar with one hand got me through that.

-I've torn my right pec muscle. The first time I maxed out at 315 on the bench I tried benching 265 for 10 two days later. At number 8 I heard a big rip- All that came to mind is someone pulling apart steak. I have regained the strength, although I do have a little indentation in my chest to this day where the muscle ripped.

-I tore my rotator cuff after falling off of my old bike at 70mph. I skidded down the road on my left arm, all the while pushing off the ground to hold myself up and protect the rest of my body. Well all that fighting the ground at 70mph torn my rotator cuff. That was in march and I finally benched 300 again 2 weeks ago.

Ok, and your war stories?
lurk.gif

smile.gif
tounge.gif
So your Saying you like having men's bodies?
rock.gif
 Dude this is the WRONG forum for that kinda talk man...  
Comprehend what i typed not what you wanted to read. It says clearly " YOU MIGHT LIKE HAVING A MANS BODY" You being the key word, says nothing about i workout so i can get into a mans body. If thats what you understood it says, better take another look at yourself and your manhood.

Sorry bro, no knockout here. can't change words around if you want to get into a pissing match, I didn't make the rules i just follow them.
wink.gif
I give up... IT's Humor... It's Satire... Aw Fug it...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back