you hayabusa lightweights

speezfast

Banned
whats up, i wrote a thread wondering if anyone else besides me has topped their bikes out, i guess you lightweights dont take your busas to the max like i do, well let me tell you what happens if you have the horsepower ,you will rev quick in every gear and within twelve to fifiteen seconds if you jam some gears properly you will be topped out, dont be scared you all ,you only live once if you need lessons or you need someone to top out your bike give me a ring

I never have and probably never will. I have been to around 165 as indicated by speedo which is fast enough. I have 2 things that are more important then maxing out the Busa, my kids. There isn't a safe enough road around here as I see it to be messing around at 185 on 2 wheels.

whats up, i wrote a thread wondering if anyone else besides me has topped their bikes out, i guess you lightweights dont take your busas to the max like i do, well let me tell you what happens if you have the horsepower ,you will rev quick in every gear and within twelve to fifiteen seconds if you jam some gears properly you will be topped out, dont be scared you all ,you only live once if you need lessons or you need someone to top out your bike give me a ring
Umm OK Sparky... Uh why not actually buy a Bike and learn to ride before trolling like an ignorant little squid... Watching "Biker Boyz" doesn't count...
smile.gif

12-15 seconds? You've never even topped out a fuggin Beer Mug, let alone a Busa... Your ignorance is on display via your post above and it's self explanatory.

Hang out and learn for awhile bucket head, or just fug off...

But your good for a laugh, Thanks...
thumbs-up.gif

So, what is top speed on your huffy? 20, 30 on a good downhill slope?
rock.gif

Funny.....a good rider will hit about 146 in 10 seconds (maybe a hair better if yer exceptional) on a stock Busa.
So... yer tryin to tell us that yer gonna pull from 146 to 186+- on a stocker (since that's what you State any rider here can do) in 2 seconds.
Damn something is badly wrong with my bike, cuz I top it out all the time, and I just can't make it there in 12 seconds.....I want a refund!!!

Not only is fast, but he's also a contenda to being the next big block Post ho here as well
laugh.gif
. Keep the post no's# up, speezfast and lQQk out Pac dude is on your heelz Playa.

Poor fellow obviously don't know.
laugh.gif

15 seconds my ass!
poke.gif

IF you have only held it for 15 seconds, you are placing YOURSELF in the same catagory with the other lightweights that you speak of. POSER

Grow some nuts and hold it open for a minute, maybe a minute 30.

THEN come tell us a top end story.
jump9.gif

Wow, talk about not wanting to make friends
iamwithstupid.gif
. We don't care how fast you can go , not all of us go fast or drag our knees. We all like the sport and the bike so change your tune or go away....
typical

newbie.gif

He can stay. We need someone to beat on. [/QUOTE]

Did someone say fresh Meat
newbie.gif

laugh.gif

I kinda like it when we have a new member who stirs the pot a bit....pretty entertaining sometimes.

Only thing I don't like is we're probably scaring off potential members that are lurking with thoughts of signing up!!

Always best to make yer first post just an inroduction of yerself.....get 100 or so posts under you sleave then lay it on us.
Word of advise for lurkers!!
beerchug.gif

Bah, Ya'll are so patient, compassionate... It's kind of touching...
laugh.gif

But seriously, if we were to scare a new member off who is this fuggin ignorant or simple... I say
thumbs-up.gif
Bonus!
laugh.gif
Better off without em'...

BUT, I am an A55Hole so Ya know...
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Back