Midpipe EXTREME!!!

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
Oh My!!!! if anyone is thinking ab out cutting your mids, and getting rid of the muffler, i might suggest no, it is VERY VERY loud, loud enough that my friends could hear me more than a mile away! my ears are ringing a bit, it is so much fun gunning through the gears hearing the bike roar, now on the other hand, when the bike is just idleing, it has this deep DEEP rumble that give you goosebumps, it sounds incredible! i might not leave them on but i will play for a bit, neighbors will definately be a little upset with it
biggrin.gif
I dont know if its me or the pipes, but i definately felt a power increase in the top end of the bike, definatly worth trying if you have some spare mids laying around.

I would like to thank ranman for sending them my way. thank you

Awesome sound! Wear earplugs, bro!

--Wag--

(V8N3T @ Dec. 12 2006,09:54) what have you started Ron!  
firedevil.gif
Yeah I know.. I have been running mine for I think over 2 years now.. and all of a sudden lots of people are doing it lol

Now I am going to have to think of something else to do so I can be original  
crazy.gif

biggrin.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 12 2006,13:flamethrowing:)
(V8N3T @ Dec. 12 2006,09:54) what have you started Ron!  
firedevil.gif
Yeah I know.. I have been running mine for I think over 2 years now.. and all of a suddent lots of people are doing it lol

Now I am going to have to think of something else to do so I can be original  
crazy.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

Nov.6_2006_002.jpg

laugh.gif

Ordered a boz full system and power commander ,came in today will be installed tomorow should be cool setup at least for a day or two until i get tired of the noise lol.
beerchug.gif

(Strait Line @ Dec. 12 2006,14:32) Ordered a boz full system and power commander ,came in today will be installed tomorow should be cool setup at least for a day or two until i get tired of the noise lol.  
beerchug.gif
You DEFINATELY need to post up pics and a sound clip.
poke.gif

I'm trying to talk my friend into putting the Boz on his Busa. He is sitting on the fence so hopefully some pics and sound will put him over the top.

*note to self: if he does install Boz, stay out front so my ears won't ring all day*

(SpeedGeek @ Dec. 12 2006,14:59)
(Strait Line @ Dec. 12 2006,14
zzwhip.gif
) Ordered a boz full system and power commander ,came in today will be installed tomorow should be cool setup at least for a day or two until i get tired of the noise lol.  
beerchug.gif
You DEFINATELY need to post up pics and a sound clip.  
poke.gif

I'm trying to talk my friend into putting the Boz on his Busa.  He is sitting on the fence so hopefully some pics and sound will put him over the top.

*note to self: if he does install Boz, stay out front so my ears won't ring all day*
Will do if i can figure out how to post a video up.I am getting a custom set of earplugs made tomorow been wanting a set for sometime, now is the time lol.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
yea i told you they were loud, i go for early an rides, my reibor wanted to kill me
wow.gif

Okay, so what does it do to your fuel mileage, power(bottom to top), torque, etc.? Do you use a PC? I ran without the cans for awhile and wanted to keep it that way but feared what the loss of back pressure might do to performance.

(Black Bird Killer @ Dec. 12 2006,20
super.gif
) Okay, so what does it do to your fuel mileage, power(bottom to top), torque, etc.? Do you use a PC? I ran without the cans for awhile and wanted to keep it that way but feared what the loss of back pressure might do to performance.
There is not enough loss of backpressure to be worried.. ask anyone that has ridden with me in the last two years. my bike runs well.

Driving to work and back (normal commute) I have been getting about 45mpg

I have hit 70 in first then slammed into second and the front end lifted with my 225 pounds leaning on the tank.

I have GPS'd my Busa at 178. And I only tried GPS'ing it once...

I usually am able to pull away from most or at least hang real well.

So bottom line, in my opinion and having 2 years of riding experiance with cut mid pipes, it has not hurt my bottom end or top end.

So far the only people I have heard criticize are those that are just speculating.

I am talking from 2 years of experiance...

the people I normally ride with are BA BUSA, Charlesbusa, Busahaya, and I have ridden with others from the board.. so anyone can ask their opnions also...

Not directing any iritation towards you lol.. just trying to clear things up.. there have been numerous threads latley with all kinds of specualtion and some critics....
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 12 2006,23:38)
(Black Bird Killer @ Dec. 12 2006,20
super.gif
) Okay, so what does it do to your fuel mileage, power(bottom to top), torque, etc.?  Do you use a PC?  I ran without the cans for awhile and wanted to keep it that way but feared what the loss of back pressure might do to performance.

Not directing any iritation towards you lol.. just trying to clear things up.. there have been numerous threads latley with all kinds of specualtion and some critics....  
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
I heard of the loss of power on here and that's why I haven't done anything yet. The bike is 3 yrs old now and I still haven't found an exhaust I like other than the cut mid pipes. Are you running a power commander with it or no?

Back