Midpipe EXTREME!!!

O.K. Lamb needs to clear the air about this mod!  

Keep in mind this is a personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of others on this board or the sponsors.

THIS MOD SUCKS!!  Sorry guys, but the noise level is un-bearable.  It's embarrasing!  The unbridled explosion is worse that any harley. The volume grabs your insides and turns them outside. You might as well have a jet engine!  Lamb hates this mod!

Sorry!!.......................................................................................
..............  Lamb does feel better though!  Now back to your normal programming!

(Black Bird Killer @ Dec. 12 2006,20:43)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 12 2006,23:38)
(Black Bird Killer @ Dec. 12 2006,20
super.gif
) Okay, so what does it do to your fuel mileage, power(bottom to top), torque, etc.? Do you use a PC? I ran without the cans for awhile and wanted to keep it that way but feared what the loss of back pressure might do to performance.

Not directing any iritation towards you lol.. just trying to clear things up.. there have been numerous threads latley with all kinds of specualtion and some critics....
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
I heard of the loss of power on here and that's why I haven't done anything yet. The bike is 3 yrs old now and I still haven't found an exhaust I like other than the cut mid pipes. Are you running a power commander with it or no?
Yes I am running a power commander.

USB and I am running a map that I got from JC for it.

the cheeseman told me it is pretty much just a map for slipons.. not sure if he made any tweaks here or there, but I could tell the differance when I loaded the map

So yes, I would recommend using a PC3 with it.

(Lamb busa @ Dec. 12 2006,21:50) O.K. Lamb needs to clear the air about this mod!

Keep in mind this is a personal opinion and in no way reflects the opinions of others on this board or the sponsors.

THIS MOD SUCKS!! Sorry guys, but the noise level is un-bearable. It's embarrasing! The unbridled explosion is worse that any harley. The volume grabs your insides and turns them outside. You might as well have a jet engine! Lamb hates this mod!

Sorry!!.......................................................................................

.............. Lamb does feel better though! Now back to your normal programming!

ices_rofl.gif

So Lamb.. dont hold back.. tell us how you really feel
crazy.gif

I knew that was why you wont ride with me anymore
sad.gif

Sorry Thrasher!

Lamb will ride with you again.................despite your complete disregard for all things concerning ears!!

(Lamb busa @ Dec. 12 2006,22:13) Sorry Thrasher!

Lamb will ride with you again.................despite your complete disregard for all things concerning ears!!
How about if I spring for the ear plugs and I will stay 500 yards behind you?
beerchug.gif

I ride with trasherfox ALL the time...yes this mod is LOUD...some will say VERY FUKKIN LOUD
tounge.gif

I am use to it and it doesn't bother me one bit...mainly because I ride in front of him
laugh.gif

He does have a PC to richen it up a bit, so all in all it is a pretty
cool.gif
mod if you don't mind the noise  
bowdown.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 12 2006,11:flamethrowing:)
(V8N3T @ Dec. 12 2006,09:54) what have you started Ron!
firedevil.gif
Yeah I know.. I have been running mine for I think over 2 years now.. and all of a sudden lots of people are doing it lol

Now I am going to have to think of something else to do so I can be original
crazy.gif

biggrin.gif
I know, you can mount forward machine guns on it. Use the high beam switch as the actuator!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

(Wag @ Dec. 13 2006,06:50)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 12 2006,11
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
(V8N3T @ Dec. 12 2006,09:54) what have you started Ron!  
firedevil.gif
Yeah I know.. I have been running mine for I think over 2 years now.. and all of a sudden lots of people are doing it lol

Now I am going to have to think of something else to do so I can be original  
crazy.gif

biggrin.gif
I know, you can mount forward machine guns on it.  Use the high beam switch as the actuator!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Now.. that would be
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

Why is everyone tring to make their Busa sound like mech cruisers??
rock.gif
I just don't understand??
rock.gif

My Yoshimura RS-3 is loud enough to hear me hit it a mile away. Please help me understand!

rock.gif

(1 BAD 2K @ Dec. 13 2006,07:57) Why is everyone tring to make their Busa sound like mech cruisers??
rock.gif
I just don't understand??
rock.gif

My Yoshimura RS-3 is loud enough to hear me hit it a mile away. Please help me understand!
just personal preferance. some people like loud some dont, no big deal...

And as far as this particular thread is concerned

Full piped system - $1100.00 +

Cut mid pipes - Free

Getting the sound of a $1100.00 system for free - Priceless
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

Thanks for the info. As far as the noise, I'm deaf anyway so it wont matter. I wont be able to hear it anyway
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Must we all talk in a third person mode? GM doesn't like this kinda talk.

Back