THINKIN NEW EXHAUST

screamin kanji

Donating Member
Registered
I was at the local stealer today and noticed he had a used Busa with Scorpion (stainless) cans on it. I really liked the look of em, better than all the others I've looked at. I want something with a deep throaty rumble, but not too loud. Yoshis are just a tad too loud for me. Outside of the gear indicator w/TRE i have, I dont have any engine performance mods(at this time.The Stealer quoted me a price of $773 for new. I found new ones online for $524. Needless to say, i wont be buying from the stealer. Does anyone have the Scorps on their Busa? If so, is it loud or just deep throaty rumble?

I had a Scorpion CF can on my Bandit 1200s. The first can had CF issues. The CF was thin. Took it back and the dealer gave me another one. The second one turned colors, it turned brown. Took it back and got a Two Brothers.

Yosh was too loud ?? They're pretty quiet. Are you talking about the full system, like above, or the slip on's ?

Here's my experiance with the scorpions, i installed the stainless bolt-on's on my 07 zx-10R and loved how they sounded and looked. They had a deep smooth not-to-loud sound to them
thumb_up.gif
. my dad just installed the scorpion stainless slip-on's on his 98 honda blackbird and it too sounds and looks very good, that nice and deep smooth sound. I highly recommend the scorpions.

Here's my experiance with the scorpions, i installed the stainless bolt-on's on my 07 zx-10R and loved how they sounded and looked. They had a deep smooth not-to-loud sound to them
thumb_up.gif
. my dad just installed the scorpion stainless slip-on's on his 98 honda blackbird and it too sounds and looks very good, that nice and deep smooth sound. I highly recommend the scorpions.
offtopic.gif
hijack.gif
How did you like the ZX 10 ?

Ride with a guy (Diesel) who has them in SS...as mentioned not too loud and have a nice rumble. I think my Yosh RS-3 race cans have a slightly deeper rumble, however.

thumb_up.gif
offtopic.gif

hijack.gif
 How did you like the ZX 10 ?
It was ok, i liked the bikes handeling and looks the most, the down side was i'm 275lbs and it put alot of weight on my wrist's & was generally uncomfortable for any sort of ks riding but get it in some twisties and she was a whole new ball game.

Thanks guys, i appreciate the videos and audio. With your help, I have made up my mind. I will be purchasing the Scorpions(SLIP ONS). Does it make any difference whether i get slip ons or full exhaust???

Thanks guys, i appreciate the videos and audio. With your help, I have made up my mind. I will be purchasing the Scorpions(SLIP ONS). Does it make any difference whether i get slip ons or full exhaust???
i dont know how much the sound would change but full sys. will give you more hp. check the prices both ways. it might be worth the extra money

Wife had stainless on her old F4i - good sound - no problems. For that price you can get a nice used full system.

I've had them since 04 and love them. They look great and sound great. My exhuast hanger broke on one side a couple years ago and they sent me a new one free no ques. asked.

Back