I like this exhaust the best of all of them

Jardine GP-1 is the Bomb! I just wish they woud develop a full header because I want hp like Brocks or Ti Force.

Yeah I totally agree!! Makes me wonder if you could buy a used set of aftermarket headers and take it to an exhaust shop and have em fab up something custom using them GP-1's? Then get real trick with it and send it off to get ceramic coated. :whistle:

Those Jardine GP are no better than the autozone chrome turndowns people use.

yes we all know the big 3 exhausts to run for max HP, I was just commenting on the particular sound that these slip ons make. If you weren't going for HP and looking more to be seen and heard these would def do the trick

My car exhaust experimeting has taught me that the more lenth of straight through muffler you have the lower the tone can become. Not a lot of room to do that with a motorcycle exhaust system. The typical glass pack style muffler knocks out the higher sound frequencies and leaves the lower tones. The lower the tone the meaner it usually sounds. Carbon fiber also has an effect on sound and will sound a little bit louder than a metal can muffler given an equal lenth of sound assorbing area.

I really like the sound of my Yosh / carbon 4 into 1. I haven't heard anything on anybodies elses Busa I would like to replace it with so far.

I would like to build a custom muffler just to see / hear what is possible in terms of lowering the tone.

I'm not 100% satisfied with my Akro 4 into 1. If I wasn't going to turbo in a couple of months, I'd do Brocks...the loud one! If I had the good fortune to find Ti Force 4 into 2 into 1, Id snatch it up quick. Very powerful pipe. For now I'm just waiting for the only pipe I'll ever need.

I'm not 100% satisfied with my Akro 4 into 1. If I wasn't going to turbo in a couple of months, I'd do Brocks...the loud one! If I had the good fortune to find Ti Force 4 into 2 into 1, Id snatch it up quick. Very powerful pipe. For now I'm just waiting for the only pipe I'll ever need.

Dump pipe.:thumbsup:

RSD.

yes we all know the big 3 exhausts to run for max HP, I was just commenting on the particular sound that these slip ons make. If you weren't going for HP and looking more to be seen and heard these would def do the trick

Dont know if anybody remembers when the admin Thrasherfox cut his stock headers at the mid-pipe join point. Then he had Johnny Cheese-Burger make him a map. Apparantly that thing could knock a filling loose.:laugh:

RSD.

Back