BigDawgBusa// Thank You !

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Check out this bad azz banner he made for me !

Thank you BigDawg, your on the top of my list, Playa.  Just holla when you need sumfin, Pimp Juice !
super.gif
post-24-16746-20128367.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122174446 -->

Check out this bad azz banner he made for me !

Thank you BigDawg, your on the top of my list, Playa.  Just holla when you need sumfin, Pimp Juice !
super.gif
post-24-16746-20128367.jpg
That banner is P I M P! Great job Big Dawg! Like everything else Rhythm, you a playa!

That banner is P I M P! Great job Big Dawg! Like everything else Rhythm, you a playa!
[/QUOTE]

This is your world Big Man, I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut,
cool.gif
tounge.gif

Sweet, bro! I need to get some pics taken and see if Big Dawg will hook a brotha up again! Everyone that I have seen has been the shiznit!

BigBSBusa
Just Another 'Busa Lover!

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:12.61
Location: Off Fightin' the War on Terror (Again!)     Posted: July 23 2005,20:25  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweet, bro!  I need to get some pics taken and see if Big Dawg will hook a brotha up again!  Everyone that I have seen has been the shiznit!
[/QUOTE]

No doubt about, Ken the banners Big Dawg creates just seems to get betta and  betta.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122175735 -->

daum brah, hes got some seriouse craftmanship with those banners

looking good as a playa should

05BUSABLU
Seasoned Pilot

Avg posts/day:8.17
Location: SIERRA VISTA ARIZONA Posted: July 23 2005,20:flamethrowing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
daum brah, hes got some seriouse craftmanship with those banners

looking good as a playa should [/QUOTE]

I'm feeln your avatar, 05BUSABLU, its St8 Gangsta !
super.gif

nitrousjunkie
Semper Fi !!!!

Avg posts/day:7.91
Location: United Arab Emirates/ Springlake North Carolina Posted: July 24 2005,10:48

As the Hammer would say" Can't touch that ! [/QUOTE]

As the old saying goes " two heads are better than one ! Thanks for the help anyway, Tony.

sageronin
Hayabusa Master

Avg posts/day:2.42

That is TIGHT !!!!
[/QUOTE]

Now where did everyone else banner disapear too ?
rock.gif

LQQks like I started somthing, Big D.
biggrin.gif

PACIFICBUSA Posted on July 24 2005,20:40
st8 pimpin....

lookin good, Rythm...  
soon2be Posted on July 24 2005,20:29
Nice
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the luv, Playaz but you have to give  propz to my boy <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>BIGDAWGBUSA</span></span> for servn a brutha st8 up with some serious luvn.

Holla
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122269259 -->

PACIFICBUSA Posted on July 24 2005,20:40
st8 pimpin....

lookin good, Rythm...  
soon2be Posted on July 24 2005,20:29
Nice

Thanks for the luv, Playaz but you have to give  propz to my boy <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>BIGDAWGBUSA</span></span> for servn a brutha st8 up with some serious luvn.

Holla
super.gif
[/QUOTE]
true, true...

Then again, Big D's work stands out for itself....homie's always got some tight shid running...
super.gif

Big props for showing my boy some love....you da mang, BD...
thumbs-up.gif

super.gif

Back