Yo Bullet Train

ON serious note the next bike  I plan on adding to stable is going to be an all jet black road twistn SV650 .

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104853256 -->

It is one beautiful bike though
beerchug.gif
Well said MSF.

That's a pretty bad ass lookin bike. I bet he see's plenty of 10's in his rear view!
smile.gif

I just noticed the seat, as in it doesn't have one. looks like the custom extended tail is just molded down in to act as a seat pan as well. I normal think extended busas look like ass but this one is done right and looks great. If you are gonna extend beyond 2" the custom tail is a must, IMO.
smile.gif

That's about the nicest looking busa I have laid eyes on! I'd love to add that to the stable. But then, I can't ride the stock one I have to it's maximum potential so all that snort would be a waste
sad.gif

I am looking forward to updating my 04 GSXR-1000 with a new Of though. I can relate to Bullet. If I could only have one bike it would be a liter bike. I love Bullet's 10 but I'm thinking the new Gixxer is going to be the new kid on the block and may kick a little stock busa butt
biggrin.gif
We'll see?

I like Rev's bike better. Not a fan of the extended tail. I love the blacked out stuff, but not the seat/tail

I like Rev's bike better. Not a fan of the extended tail. I love the blacked out stuff, but not the seat/tail
I'm not a big fan of stretched bikes either but I figure it would be almost necessary if you planned to use much of the breeze flowin' through that turbo.
wink.gif
Agree with 'ya BT, but still don't like the look of the extended tail.
IMHO, the only stretch I could really live with on my own busa would be a +2" stretch with the stock tail... or a stock length one piece race tail section like what clrwtrbusa has on his. More than a 2" stretch would just make the bike absolutely useless to me. Not sure I could live with the handlin' of a 2" over arm...
rock.gif

Agree with you. Maybe the thought of going faster hasn't pushed me to the point where I do it any cost (particularly looks).

Back