You guys have seen some new things coming -

congrats bro...excellent choice CAp
beerchug.gif

on a side note- woohoo, another one to pull me out of the corner when i get stuffed there by VaB's
muscle.gif

Congrats, Dennis, guess since you can't ride as often with your trips to Texas ...

I'll just be riding different roads. The Busa's coming with me to Dallas for 3 weeks. I already have a 400 mile ride planned for the 29th. I'm also talking with r2b about hooking up with the Huston gang next weekend.

(omslaw @ Sep. 14 2007,15:26)
(Commuta_Busa @ Sep. 14 2007,14:20) there goes the neighborhood! lol j/k

so do you guys all put on tights and sit at a round table to discuss things?!?!?
crazy.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
That's better than a thong!
I see why I havent been asked to be a Mod yet, lol...

Congrats Dennis!

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 14 2007,14:40) Hey everyone,
You may have noticed that CAp and Omslaw are working feverishly on the new board layout - some good things are coming down the road.  In anticipation of some of the changes in store, we've hired on some <s>fresh meat</s> new help.  Busawhipped's name is now in blue; he is, as of yesterday, our newest Moderator.  He has been a great member and has a good temperment - so please, on behalf of CAp and the rest of the round table, please help me welcome Busawhipped to the team- just try not to be too hard on him.  
firedevil.gif

MCM
ok gotta rib him a bit... says "good things coming" but you hired Dennis...?

i had to, sorrry, sorrry, but i had to  
smile.gif

(semi @ Sep. 14 2007,20:56) congrats bro...excellent choice CAp
beerchug.gif

on a side note- woohoo, another one to pull me out of the corner when i get stuffed there by VaB's
muscle.gif
You know I got your back bro. But messing with VaBs, I don't think I got enough org kung fu for that.

(Revolution @ Sep. 14 2007,22:09)
(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 14 2007,14:40) Hey everyone,
You may have noticed that CAp and Omslaw are working feverishly on the new board layout - some good things are coming down the road.  In anticipation of some of the changes in store, we've hired on some <s>fresh meat</s> new help.  Busawhipped's name is now in blue; he is, as of yesterday, our newest Moderator.  He has been a great member and has a good temperment - so please, on behalf of CAp and the rest of the round table, please help me welcome Busawhipped to the team- just try not to be too hard on him.  
firedevil.gif

MCM
ok gotta rib him a bit... says "good things coming" but you hired Dennis...?

i had to, sorrry, sorrry, but i had to  
smile.gif
You just used up your one "Get out of Jail Free" card you had for doing the awesome paint job.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 15 2007,08:39)
(06BUSA @ Sep. 15 2007,07
zzwhip.gif
) Hey. Thought he said you were gonna be blue. What I miss?
Yea, the blue is a bit on the yellowish side  
laugh.gif
I thought I was seeing things, glad it's not just me.... BusaWhipped must be real special - they came up with a whole new color for him!

You must share in all the perks and freebies you get.

biggrin.gif

Congrats!

--Wag--

Back