Everyone - please read -I have been deputized

Just got home dayum, let me know if I can help.
beerchug.gif

Bleh! I was at work and big brother blocks the site at work... I'm sure those that deserve will recieve!!!
beerchug.gif

Guess I should have paid more attention to when nominations were closed. Disregard the PM Shawn
wink.gif

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas everyone! Great job MCM.

Well, a lot was learned this year. Next year plans will start earlier as time restraints put a crimp on a few thoughs and ideas.

It seems to me, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the suggestions of the members is to send a little Christmas to board members overseas serving our Nation.

Although Santa would have loved to do something special for them time ran out quickly. I started to late as packages needed to be sent by 12/11.

Santa did not expect the reaction from everyone here and the kind things done. This called for Admin help to handle the monies and such. It all takes time.

Next year will be better. Org. style. Better organazation and an earlier start. Keep some ideas in the back of your head for next year. Cookies, fudge, magazines etc.

Thank you to everyone for your Christmas Spirit. Santa will be back before Christmas Day with a little update.

Santa Claus

Hokay everyone -
Between 1430 and 2030, I recieved 32 PMs nominating people. There were 5 people who recieved three nominations each, and of those three, one has flatly refused due to more deserving people here, so the other four will be asked via PM for thier shipping address and there are two others who's nominations could not be ignored. So, there are potentially six gifts going out, in addition to those Santa has already worked out - please remember that these are not gifts that I would call amazing; in fact they are nothing more than tokens that are meant to remind those who recieve them that there is a tremendous online family who are thinking about them over the holidays.

Shawn

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 17 2006,11:03) one has flatly refused due to more deserving people here,
Just because you are and admin shawn doesn't give you the right to refuse Santa's gifts.
argue.gif

beerchug.gif

eh? What's this?

dang...me cover's been blown.
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

Good on ya for making the time and taking the effort.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(PACIFICBUSA @ Dec. 22 2006,02:30) eh? What's this?

dang...me cover's been blown.
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

Good on ya for making the time and taking the effort.
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
...Yes sir .....your cover has been blown wide open !!!
beerchug.gif
Paul , Shawn and Santa !

beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

Back