Everyone - please read -I have been deputized

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Okay everyone, here's the deal. Santa and Pacificbusa asked me to help make someone or some people's Christmas just a little better. They gave me full discression on what the gift(s) are and who they are given to - so here is what I am going to do -
I am going to send presents to three people this year for Christmas on behalf of Santa, Pacificbusa and myself. The way that I will do this is by accepting nominations fro you all VIA PM (only!) - no replies to this thread. I don't want the people nominated to know who is nominating who - I also will not divulge what the gifts are - the people who recieve them will find out when they open them...
So, I will accept nominations until 2000 tonight (that is 8:00 PM) and I will choose the three based on the number of nominations for that person and the strength of the reason that you are nominating them. This isn't a popularity contest and the gifts aren't huge - so please put some thought into it.

Thanks,
MCM

nomination sent
beerchug.gif

Hey Shawn,

PM is sent ....Thanks for letting us nominate..democracy at its finest!!

100_3647copy.jpg

PM Sent. Been away for awhile nice to see you are all still doing good for the world.
beerchug.gif

2000 what....Zulu...EST....PST....CMT....ESP....ABC....PMS...BMX...what?

...about to send a PM.

.........PM sent.

2000 Central, so about an hour and 24 minutes before the polls close! Get them nominations in.... some good ones so far! Will definately be hard to keep it at three....

Well Charles, I'll let yours sneak through. But now, nominations are closed - and I will tell you that based on what I recieved, there will definately be more than three.

You guys are too much.
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 15 2006,18:flamethrowing:) Well Charles, I'll let yours sneak through.  But now, nominations are closed - and I will tell you that based on what I recieved, there will definately be more than three.

You guys are too much.  
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
Props to you, Pac and Claus for setting this all up
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Dang, I didn't get to nominate anyone. I got home from work late. A whole lot of deserving folks though.

Sorry I missed. Been gone for a while. Slow to get back in the groove. Hope you all voted for some of the top fine folks here. Ther are so many to choose from i know it was tough.

Back