Some needed changes....

I have never heard of any of these people?!? :poke:

Ok, heres the deal.... Back in '05 I am riding a pristine Gold Wind, circa 1983 vintage.
I spot a sport bike and think.... thats for me.
Find this board, read it, join it, find a Suzy dealer, see a Busa and its a done deal!

My marriage suffers one its most severe set backs as I inform the Missuz that this is HAPPENING.
I buy one, an awesome cranberry and black that is NOW as much a part of our fam as the house is.....

Rig it for HER to ride with me.

4 years later?
I am Moderated.....

Guess it worked out eh?

My friggin life story yall....:poke:

Doug and his support staff do a great job and they added a true fan and supporter to the frame work.

Hats off, but I am toast

Last edited:
Ok, heres the deal.... Back in '05 I am riding a pristine Gold Wind, circa 1983 vintage.
I spot a sport bike and think.... thats for me.
Find this board, read it, join it, find a Suzy dealer, see a Busa and its a done deal!

My marriage suffers one its most severe set backs as I inform the Missuz that this is HAPPENING.
I buy one, an awesome cranberry and black that is NOW as much a part of our fam as the house is.....

Rig it for HER to ride with me.

4 years later?
I am Moderated.....

Guess it worked out eh?

My friggin life story yall....:poke:

Doug and his support staff do a great job and they added a true fan and supporter to the frame work.

Hats off, but I am toast

:rofl: Ya can stay at my house if you get yer self into too much trouble!

Congrats to all. Hey Scar, does that mean I can win the most miles this year since you'll spend more time moderating than riding Wasabi? J/K

Congrats to all of you. I think each of you will do a fine job. :thumbsup:

Congrats to all. Hey Scar, does that mean I can win the most miles this year since you'll spend more time moderating than riding Wasabi? J/K

Scars miles on Wasabi was THE deciding factor, well that and the check he sent me did NOT bounce.

Back