Some needed changes....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,
With all the new members that we have on the site we needed to add some help to the current mod and admin team. The site has seen over 6,000 new members in the past 12 months, our monthly new stats show abour 550 each month as an average. The current group of folks that we have are pretty tired, all of the trouble tickets, how to's and then there is the daily work to just help keep things running smoothly between the members.

A while back I asked the current admins for 5 names of people they thought would be good moderators. There were many names thrown into the hat and lots of discussion about the final 5 that we thought would do the best job. In the end my request to the admins was that there must be a group consensus. We wanted people that have shown us all that they care about the members, they participate in events and on the forum and that they truly wanted good things for people. We wanted some folks that could relate to our members all over the country in all walks of life. We wanted folks that have earned the respect of their fellow forum members and that are already looked upon as friends by many. By the end of our discussions there were 5 names that we felt represented the site and it's members.

We approached those 5 people and asked them if they were interested in taking the blue pill and doing a little more work... All 5 agreed and we have been putting them through training on how to do all the stuff behind the scenes..

Please take a moment or two and congradulate our 5 newest moderators on the site...

GSXcite

Acehole

BlondeOnaBusa

Scar

Twotonevert

Congrats folks (suckers) and welcome to the group... I know you will do a great job and have the best interest of the members in your mind......

Cap

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all great additions to our moderators and Congrats to them all.:beerchug:
Thanks Captain, love this site
Bubba

Last edited:
I'm proud to be associated this way.

Thanks, all.:beerchug:

"I'd like to thank the Academy..." :rofl:

Last edited:
Couldn't have picked a better 5 myself! Congrats guys, and thanks for being willing to step up and help out. I'm sure it will be a lot of work but all of us here definitely appreciate it!:thumbsup::beerchug:

Congrats to all of you.
Now I can take VaBusa off of speed dial. I have 3 of you on speed dial already.:poke::whistle:

Last edited:
Congrats everyone, glad to have y'all on board...

Muuaaahhhahahahahahaha! :laugh:

Congratulations to the top five! :cheerleader:

Please PM me your wish list just in case I need to get back on your good side. :thumbsup::laugh:

Congratz all! I believe that the five on the list will be excellent additions to the .Org team!

Back