Bike stolen ... have you seen it?

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
I'm posting this for a friend of mine from back home. He's a great guy, hard worker, and it sucks that his bike got yanked (even if it IS a R6)..... PLEASE keep an eye out for his bike..

Friday, May 09, 2008

Please read this information regarding my bike which was recently stolen (last night). If you have friends, family, or co-workers who ride motorcycles, please advise them. Repost this so that your friends may be on the lookout. Persons who buy bikes or parts need to be aware.

STOLEN FROM:
Remington Apartment Complex
Thursday Evening 10 PM "“ 6 AM (Friday)

I came home late from a gig (cause I'm self employed, broke actor, living in a garbage apartment with my cat trying to make ends meet) and noticed by bike was not in my normal parking spot. I did the obvious thing, and called the police. Apparently there has been a few stolen from around the area. (In apartment complexes especially). Learn from my mistake.

I promised myself I am not going to get upset. I have way too many things going on right now to become worried over this.

You all know that riding my bike is my drug of choice. I don't drink or smoke. My vice is volunteering in the USAF Aux to teach kids how to fly, and riding my motorcycle with friends when I'm actually home from tours.

PLEASE help me by looking for this bike.

If you see have any information please contact:

P.O.
Barry Cundy
St.Charles City Police
(636) 949-3300

You may make anonymous tips to Crime Stoppers (as well as cash rewards) by calling:
(636) 949-3333

Identifying Factors:
White on Blue
28,000 Miles
Blue Chain & Sprocket
Micron Exhaust
White Sliders
MILITARY LICENSE PLATE
After Market Blinkers (front and rear)
StarRotors. com Stickers on Various Locations
Damage on "Drivers"￾ Side of Fairing

DSCF0007.jpg

Random005.jpg

damage on drivers side???
I don't see any damage.
My friend got his busa stolen from his house a couple of weeks ago. He was triing to sell it and a couple of guys from the city came to look at it, made no offer and the next day it was gone. Never have strangers come to your house!

That sux. Apartment complexes around here are not safe places to keep bikes, or cars for that matter.

Here's another pic of BJ with his bike.

DSCF0208.jpg

Tell him to keep an eye out in the local and surounding area want ads for bike parts and/or complete bikes forsale.  Also start checking out various bike meets or shows. ALot of thieves are stupid and might be riding his complete bike with just a different plate on it. If he knows his bike well, he might spot a part from his on another.  I suggest even looking at different owners but the similar years R6's too.   Another thing, if for somehow he actually finds his bike... Tell him to not go alone to try and get the bike back.  Power in numbers.  If i was around there i'd have his back no question.

Back