Stolen  this morning 5-23-06

What is the best protection i have no lojack since i live in south dakota it seems florida has lots of busa thieves it took me a month to get my bike i wanted cant imagine that. Sorry for your loss. Now im just wondering what should i do to protect my busa

Only one post? That doesn't sound like they're too interested in getting it back? A couple of members even asked for more details to help out? What's the deal? Is this real, or a hoax?
rock.gif

Maybe he is to distrought to reply or he is out beating the crap out of the thief that stoled his bike.??
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

I'm still waiting for the response. Maybe he lucked out with the lojack or he got locked up for assult. hahaha

I've been busy with the bank the cops the emotional turmoil and all the other bull that you can imagine with a financed bike that just got jacked. There is still no news from the cops. I haven't had a chance to edit the pics yet. But it is a stock red/black 2005 Hayabusa. The only chages I made were HID white headlight and yellow high beam and D&D polished aluminum slip on pipes.

I feel your pain, i had my 2nd busa stolen it was never recovered. The police could care less about finding it

An FYI to those that think it's a hoax because I haven't postedmore often. The first two days I was very upset and had to deal the bureaucratic a-holes at the bank and police office. Then for the next week and this upcoming week I'm making rounds to all the dealers and sellers of used bikes to let them know what's going on. So I don't feel like spending a whole bunch of time on the computer. All I wanted to do was tell people to be on the look out for a red/black busa that wa recently stolen.

thanks,
Bruce

had a scooter stolen once....they found it 3 years later...hope the po po work faster for ya

Back