So much for that...

when you go to buy another just have them install an alarm before you even take it out to the parking lot!!!!i would completely lose it if i caught someone fuggin with my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that really sucks. I understand the investment of time and TLC. I hope to can get another one. Its worth it in the long run.

SORRY Keefer, Feel your pain brother ,That sucks!!!
guns.gif

We all pay when these #@#$*% steal our bikes!!!!
rant.gif

(Keefer @ Oct. 25 2006,15:10)
(Warputer @ Oct. 25 2006,14:55) If U listen to anything in your life about bikes ......listen to this . An Apartment complex is just a shopping place for thieves ! While I lived in an apartment I had 1 GSX-R stolen and a crap load of stereo equipment from 2 vehicles at different times . Your best bet is the old saying ......"Out of site , Out of Mind ."  Keep in inside , even if you have to wheel it thru the sliding glass door every day . And a stolen bike in the middle of the day is nothing new .

I hope this dosen't keep you from getting another .
The way the apartment is setup, there is no way to get the bike in it.  I would have done that already if it were possible.  As far as getting another bike, I really don't know.  Bikes are in my blood, they are what make me happy other than my wife.   But this is 2 busa's now being stolen.  Maybe my next bike should not be a busa.  I mean, there are 2 other bikes within sight of where i parked mine.  One is covered with a bike cover, and the other is an 06, gsxr-1000.  And they left both of them alone and took my busa instead.
well at least they are smart theives, good greif i hate to say it buddy but i think you are snake bit

This is why the first upgrade to my bike is going to be a the tire lock system shown on this site and at LEAST lojack, possibly a scorpio ontop of that so I can get paged and get a chance to shoot the person messing with my bike.

guns.gif
Sorry dude. I just parked overnight at a motel, Stayed up all night watching it. Will look for motel with room access in future.
guns.gif

guns.gif

Were the bikes stolen from the same place both times? Sorry for the loss. Would love to catch someone trying to steal mine. I have a security system for mine when parked in the garage, his name is Pepper, a 135 lb. chow mix.

(GSXcite @ Oct. 27 2006,17:42) Were the bikes stolen from the same place both times? Sorry for the loss. Would love to catch someone trying to steal mine. I have a security system for mine when parked in the garage, his name is Pepper, a 135 lb. chow mix.
No, 2 different locations. My security system wont make a noise unless they knock on the door. If they just walk right in she will grin and lick them to death. If they knock on the door, she goes nuts...go figure.

I think my friends on my Orlando bike forum have talked me into getting another one. Suprise suprise, they used my own words against me. It will just take a couple of months for the insurance to work out.

Back