Stolen  this morning 5-23-06

bawilcox

Registered
Hey this is my first post to the board, Ive been lurking for a while now but unfortunately it may be my last post. My Hayabusa was stolen last night or early this morning. From the Ft. Lauderdale FL area. zip 33322. The police told me there is a guy driving around with a white van stealing bikes between 3 and 6 am. for the past few weeks. It has lojac but no insurance because of 6500 bucks per year premium. If anyone comes across a red busa with polished al D & D pipes lic. #00588J. please beat the crap out of the guy for me.

Sorry to hear the rotten news.
sad.gif
Any luck with the lojac?

Hey this is my first post to the board, Ive been lurking for a while now but unfortunately it may be my last post. My Hayabusa was stolen last night or early this morning. From the Ft. Lauderdale FL area. zip 33322. The police told me there is a guy driving around with a white van stealing bikes between 3 and 6 am. for the past few weeks. It has lojac but no insurance because of 6500 bucks per year premium. If anyone comes across a red busa with polished al D & D pipes lic. #00588J. please beat the crap out of the guy for me.
E-mail me a recent pic... I live right around there! I'm in Plantation... I'd love to catch some guy that had a good time with a stolen bike...
cussing.gif

Did you have it in a garage or... don't tell me, you live in one of the condos in the area?
I'll do what I can to help you...... Freakin' sux!!!

CCLINTON33@YAHOO.COM

<!--EDIT|HOLLYWOOD33
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148398442 -->

I had a custom Sporty stolen some years back....never did find it,no insurance either...
Sux,thieves like this should have their balls cut off!

Boy, I would love to get hold of a thief. Had both my Suburban and Pickup broken into in less than 5 months. Actually with my pickup, we returned to the hotel while the thieves were still sitting in it. They were actually looking to steal the entire truck, but was interrupted on my return. Gave chase and actually caught one of the guys. I won't even go into how bad the guy got his a$$ whipped before the Dallas Police arrived.

That sucks totally know how you feel, I too had a bike stolen.Yes I wanted to beat the sucker and leave them for dead, but never found them, bikes that get stolen end up on the track for the most part so check out there if you have one near by.

Why does it seem like a "white van" is responsible for some many crimes... kidnappings, random acts of violence, abductions, selling stolen property out of the back, etc?

I hope you get justice!
mad.gif

Stealing your bike?--that pounds salt!!! I can't even imagine what I would do to a #### who stole my bike if I ever caught him. Spread the word around to all your biking buddies. Someone knows something.

I won't even go into how bad the guy got his a$$ whipped before the Dallas Police arrived. [/QUOTE]

By all means...go into graphic detail please.
smile.gif

sorry to hear of it hope they get caught or an ass whooping or both
guns.gif

Sucks to hear, and believe me I know how you feel. What's up with lojac doesn't that find ur bike immediately? or what?

Hey this is my first post to the board, Ive been lurking for a while now but unfortunately it may be my last post.  My Hayabusa was stolen last night or early this morning.  From the Ft. Lauderdale FL area. zip 33322.  The police told me there is a guy driving around with a white van stealing bikes between 3 and 6 am. for the past few weeks.  It has lojac but no insurance because of 6500 bucks per year premium.  If anyone comes across a red busa with polished al D & D pipes lic. #00588J.  please beat the crap out of the guy for me.
E-mail me a recent pic... I live right around there! I'm in Plantation... I'd love to catch some guy that had a good time with a stolen bike...
cussing.gif

Did you have it in a garage or... don't tell me, you live in one of the condos in the area?
I'll do what I can to help you...... Freakin' sux!!!

CCLINTON33@YAHOO.COM
Same here! I'm in Miami.

Spigga_305@yahoo.com

What's the deal with the lojac?
rock.gif

Oop! This is actually Spigga. I didn't realize my girl stayed logged on.

<!--EDIT|Lady Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148502814 -->

Back