This disgusts me

BigBadDodge

Registered
Its about a month late, but finally had a slow day where i could catch up a little, i recieved the text the morning this dog was stolen(this is my cousin) Sickens me how someone could do something like this to a dog and sadly its a risk (the theft) that can come with dealing with pure bred shephards. My last gsd's father was stolen out of his backyard and never found

Champion German shepherd found dead - WQAD

there will be a warm place in hell for the mother F-ers responsible! jail would be too good for whoever did that.

A lot of dogs are stolen and used to fight. Seems to me that the injuries could have been caused by a vehicle running over the animal after death. Feel sorry for your cousin, hard to lose and animal.

years ago we had a dog taken and it was to fight with 2 pit bulls they had,a sherriff found the dog still alive but barely on top of a hill in our area,he took it to the vet and we finally found the dog ,the people were caught and charged,

i knew the guy that took him,would have taken my anger out on him but i would have been arrested for beating him within an inch of his life

I only read your post and the headline, did not click on the link. I cannot stand this sort of thing and hope that if there is a heaven and hell, there is a special room in hell for these people.

What do you say about a thing like this.
My first dog after getting married was a German shepherd Dog he was a faultless companion we had him for 13 years,
I would have been devastated if this had happened to my dog, sympathies to the owner hope they get the people (No Scum) that did this .:down:

I wish I could get my hands on anyone that could do something like that... you'd later find me in a non-extradition country.

Back