You Have To See This

that is awesome! i actually got to watch it being cut out and captain putting it together, the machine is absolutely amazing :beerchug:

Scar you are special! Cap you are special too! Awesome work on both sides! :bowdown:

Is there anyone interested in one of these with your information on it? I don't know what to charge for it, how about 25.00 + 5.00 for shipping.. I will put your screen name on the bottom and your join date and member number too....

Let me know...

Is there anyone interested in one of these with your information on it? I don't know what to charge for it, how about 25.00 + 5.00 for shipping.. I will put your screen name on the bottom and your join date and member number too....

Let me know...

Captain,
That is quality work and I would love one.
I like the information and the detail is superb. I love the stuff you have been doing on the laser, but this takes the cake so far, and the price could not be sweeter.:thumbsup:
Thanks and I will be posting a pic as soon as mine arrives. :beerchug:

Bubba

Whoa, Dood! This is way cool! And yet another ingenious expression of creative art from the great mind of Captain D and his Magnificent 'Lectric Lite Etching Machine! Mucho kudos! Looks very, very nice! (Now don't tell him I said this, I wouldn't want him to think any less of me :laugh:)

Love to ya, Doug!!

Last edited:
Back