You know you want one...

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Because it is friggin awesome and its shaped as a light saber which brings its awesomeness to a whole new level of awesome...

Get your credit card out and click the link below...

Mine is on the way, I don't know why I bought it... All I know is that it is awesome and that is all that matters.

Portable Blue Laser from Wicked Lasers - Spyder III Pro Arctic Series

This will be me when it arrives... probably with the scar and all.
dr-evil.jpg

Last edited:
Very very interesting. I think they dont even know what they have created.
A wider beam with a pulse 'shot' could replace gunpowder firearms.
Think about just like star wars. 'blip' 'blip' shoot a 2-3 foot laser beam perfectly flat until it hits something that can stop it. Being the laser beam would be weightless it would never drop and shoot flat to infinity ? This 2-3 ft laser 'blip' could punch a hole right thru an opponent, a radiator, an engine block, an incoming rocket (which the military is already working on) even maybe bring down a plane aimed properly with enough power.
I think you are looking at the future of hand held weapons or even larger.

On the flashlight also very cool but with only a 5 min battery life it seems that it still needs work.

Dang that is pretty cool!! If it really that dangerous then I am suprised its not on a Class III AOW list.

I have a 125mw green wicked laser.
They are a great company. if anything happens to the laser or its not putting out the rated power, they replace them with out any hassle.

warning!!!
I hope you bought the safety glasses for it, because at that rating 1w any reflection WILL blind you.

Dont point near airplanes or in crowds they will track you down

Yeah it comes with Safety glasses. I guess I should buy a couple more pairs so that friends can enjoy the show.:thumbsup:

Do not under estamate that 1w laser. they are fun, But at that rating they are very very dangerous.
thats about 10 times stronger then my geen one.
and mine can cut tape, light matches, pop balloons, melt dark plastic an can be seen for over 25 miles.

Back