BASHING CANCER RIDE @ this years BUSA BASH?

Leo

Donating Member
Registered
I think it would be a good gesture, and a meaningful outlet for our family to do a Ride for Cancer event at this years Bash... I threw out this idea before, but it didn't really take?

Maybe this year it would make more sense for us to do it, and it will have some meaning behind it. I think that its a good thing that a bunch of sport bike lovers ban together to fight a worthy cause, and get a good rap, not just the negative stigma that "croch-rocket" riders usually receive.

I also feel that we owe it to ourselves and I know that Kevin would be proud!

Who's with me ???

i can't make it to the bash but i think u have a great idea

I was thinking that the members who can't attend could donate something to the cause (i.e. maybe make the vman1300 shirt a few more bucks, but donate the profit to the cancer ride... or sponsor the members riding on behalf of those that could not attend)

I support any reason to raise funds for patient comfort or enhance cancer research efforts.

If I was coming, I'd participate. I won't be there, but will decidedly do whatever I can from here, if you decide to spear-head this effort, to assist.

Good lookin' out, bro. :beerchug:

Are any proceeds from the shirt sales going to a cancer research charity? If so, I'll certainly buy a few though I cannot make the bash.

Are any proceeds from the shirt sales going to a cancer research charity? If so, I'll certainly buy a few though I cannot make the bash.

I'm not certain of the answer to this, the Cap would know though...

Back