You ever pinned top gear ~ all the way into redline *

dumb and dumber harry dunne GIF

Mini bikes do it all day long *

Got the Busa pinned , 4th into 5th in the hills , same as the Zed14 , but have had full 5th recently on a open section , we seldom ride usually , because bad traffic . On the Busa in 5th on track only standard gearing . The H2 only 3rd so far , the wheelie.... keep you posted on that score . There are roads north of my usual rides , that are better for runs , that I will have to visit sometime in future .

Have you got any paved sections this long?

View attachment 1678921
90-mile-straight-australias-longest-straight-road-western-australia-australia-PT5T3X.jpg

90 MILE section right here , longest straight road in the world bro . From the Sth Oz border onwards into Western Australia , you get the Nullabor desert , and here is this 146 km section of 3000km total road roughly , Adelaide to Perth . The cops sometimes use planes to track your speed between points measured on road .

View attachment 1678936

90 MILE section right here , longest straight road in the world bro . From the Sth Oz border onwards into Western Australia , you get the Nullabor desert , and here is this 146 km section of 3000km total road roughly , Adelaide to Perth . The cops sometimes use planes to track your speed between points measured on road .

In the world? I know of a few in Nevada and Oregon that might be over 90 miles straight as long as you don’t count any doglegs which are hardly curves… :rolleyes:

IMG_0031.jpeg

What I understand is you got 17 / 43 *

Pulling high gear at your weight *

Just keep it there to pull you *

Adding a tooth out back ?

Perhaps take 2 away *

17 / 41 goes faster *

Just my 2 cents *

Red , *<(;{)-

:fire:

Back