you basterds hugged yer vet

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
you guys/gals....hugged your vet today....an' NO...I dont mean the guy who neutered yer dog .
I'm talkin' 'bout that man or woman that we owe our very exsistance too .
If there still around...give 'em a hug...tell them how proud you are , just to even know them .

If there not around...tell 'em anyway .
My hero, my Vet, MY DAD, has been gone since '97 .
WW II , Korea , 28 years in the military . Oldest man to achieve paratroopers wings.... he was 38 .

I'm proud....VERY PROUD . If they're there with you....
tell 'em THANKS . If there not.....

Salute their picture , tell 'em thanks , an' shed them a tear.

Here's the greatest soldier ....in my eyes...my dad .

dad.jpg

God Bless all the Veterans!!!! Grandfather/WWII, Uncle/Korea, and my Father/Vietnam.. All three my heros as well as all those others who have sacrificed so much!!!!

You better clear a path fer me when I'm rollin down the interstate this weekend!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

lots of vets on this site, includin my ugly Persian Gulf War Vet arse.
unclesam.gif

I'd of hugged one but both my grandpa, and great grandpa are no longer with us (natural causes).
I do, and will always remember what they, and a great many others gave up so that we could live the quality of life we enjoy today.
My sincerest THANK YOU goes out to all who risked thier lives and all who perished in battle.

I'm going to see my dad today for his 70th birthday party.
He's my hero, Korea, Laos, Viet Nam, MSGT in Special Forces, 2 purple hearts, a bronze star, and a Silver Star.

Thanks to all Vets, Busa riding and all. Our debt to you will never be repaid or forgotten.

Happy Memorial Day!

Thanks guys, I sleep well everynight knowing we will never have a tyrant running our lives.

and for those that are not in the military, your welcome.

FATJAP AWC(AW/SW/NAC) Pilkay

kim_whites.JPG

all 3 of my dads (it's a long story) are vietnam vets! And, I am proud of them all! Not to mention grandpa who stormed Normandy beach!

Back