Best father/daughter advice

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
My daughter came up to me a couple days ago, (13 yrs old) and asked me what she should do, if she is asked out on a date and the boy wants to hug or kiss her.

I held my perfect little girl in my arms, looked her in the eyes, and said 1 simple thing.

"Once you are 15 or 16, and the boys start coming around, just tell them they are welcome to do anything thing they want! BUT, my Dad is going to do to you, what you do to me!"

Hehe- deer in the headlights look. Priceless!

wow.gif
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

super.gif

I like that one!  I have twin 6 y/o girls - I'll hafta remember that one!  
biggrin.gif

my daughter just turned 15 a few weeks ago...... there are some good times (seeing her mature and be more responsible) and then the other times.... (boyfriends, drama, etc).

We're close and I'm close with her friends as well. I cringe at some of the stories they tell me about this slut and that slut....
SHOCKED.gif

uhhh......wow...daddy you like boys too? that is what i picture my 15yr old telling me....i think i might rephrase that

As your daughter is leaving the house with her date, talk into a walkie-talkie, "Subject is
wearing khakis and a blue polo shirt, driving a green Ford. Over."
cool.gif

The scene in Bad Boys II comes to mind if you have a good friend with you when the boy comes to pick her up..
biggrin.gif

Back